Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 989410

I don't know if it's just me but yiff seems to be working again! :D

Loulou42530

Aug 18, 2020
Hello everyone,
I'm looking for [EXCLUSIVE] High-Elf Eillethia and [EXCLUSIVE] Angel Niaqaliah in the Sims4You. It's not in the MEGA folder unfortunately :(
source :

1599850185617.png

Cheers everyone I love you <3

forelen

Jul 5, 2018
Because RubyRed's contents are not imported to yiff party yet.
Yiff needs the initial importers while they are subscribing each month.

Yes, Yiff downs sometimes.
I had same problem before but I can access for now.
But the thing is, The site is basically for general patreon contents not only for Sims 4 CCs or mods.
So the site would have traffic problem.
Try load the indivisual creator's pages that 'spankz' organized before.

for example) I just captured ATS page.
View attachment 811147 On this page, you can see it has "12 missing posts". and look at the latest post on the page.
It's August 30th. It means that subscriber of August imported the posts to Yiff, but September contents are not yet.
Thanks! But my message about problems of loading didnt relate to RubyRed at all)) I just asked if someone happened to have it.

realbrownie

Jul 15, 2020
Thanks! But my message about problems of loading didnt relate to RubyRed at all)) I just asked if someone happened to have it.
You mean that your comment is Rubyred related and not related simultaneously. :ROFLMAO:
I also wrote this for the people who are suffering from Yiff. :)
And all I have from Ruby is just French Mansion and I won't share it before I use it.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: forelen
Feb 27, 2020
I think EAs goal here is to make Sims 4 routing worse than Sims 3. Whats up with the doors lately and getting stuck next to chairs, routing bitching near barstools for certain interations oh man... They should just ditch the Star Wars garbage and gimmie midgets, not that I updated or anything yet and I dunno if I wanna. Might be the last update for me unless the upcoming open worlds mod stuff requires it. Thats all I'm looking forward too right now. I hear it goes in some prerelease state in a couple weeks. Drop it here fellas!

In the meantime here's the very first midget sized mod I ever released publically in the 10 year span of playing Sims. It's super beta of course and somewhat tested but also pretty simple. I'm wondering if it's ok with the updates so someone who want's to give it a go lemme know how it works out. Should be compatable with the other medical mods out there cept coolspears stuff which is mostly broken anyways but this is using some of his stuff & basically an update to it. All tuning no scripts. It shuts down new sim generation and gives you a max of 30 sims to hire on your own (Use regular method or NPCC) the template for what they do on lot is stripped to bare bones so they will have no buffs to do anything until you give it to them, which is found in traits. You cheat add either Receptionist, Orderly, Doctor or Nurse to em and is interchangeable at any time then eventually they go do those tasks by themselves. If you use ControlAnySim you can place each employee sitting at a front desk and they will work there. I use front desks to man depts in my hospital to make it look lively. ER, Burn Unit, ICU etc. Might work in a menu at some point I dunno. They are all labeled as Staff members because I couldnt get the game to filter the traits right. Might try fixing that later but for now it works for me and it fixes EAs retarded way of setting up coworkers. It now sort of gives the illusion of their job position as it should be. Oh and I tried to test it with SimRealist's Private Practice but the version I got 1.4.2 caused all households to load to world menu BUT I looked at the tuning and nothing in there conflicts. He uses his own tuning files mostly. Just a reminder I'm still using the last version of Sims4 BEFORE Star Wars so lemme know, if you give a toss to try, how it works with the update or otherwise...

I forgot to add I changed the schedule for all staff from 9am to 7pm. Oh and the other thing I want to add but don't know how to is allowing household members to show as coworkers on lot. So when you have a household of nothing but doctors you pick who gets played on the follow to work popup and the rest show up. Might be hardcoded I dunno but I figure if patients can be household so can coworkers. Right now I have a work around. I MCCC teleport the other sims that are docs to lot save then load playing one of them and they no longer show that they are in some rabbit hole/greyed out. And yes they seem to still work like the rest of the NPC's

Last edited:

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
seductiveSims
Added to the Yiff directory... Thanks! Keep those submissions coming in and I will add them to the list... it is growing almost every day. Also, some yiff listings are being updated by yours truly but I will not announce who got their posts updated or when it happens for obvious reasons.
I think EAs goal here is to make Sims 4 routing worse than Sims 3.
No No NO... EA's goal is to MAKE MONEY... they do not give a poop about the game nor the players. Instead of fixing bugs we get LIGHT SABERS! Whoopie! We know where they can put them! Luckily we have a clever modding community who will FIX many of the problems. I am willing to bet that if MAXIS published the game themselves without EA's influence, we would have a much better game!

Last edited:

aynasm

Jan 20, 2019
Anyone having problems with flerb automatic sunburns not having texts on the moodlets? If someone alredy said something about it and solved it, would you please let me know? thanks!

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
Anyone is having problems with latest patreon MCC 4.0.3 not seeing some modules on MCC menu? For example i dont see MCC Career module on MCC options or MCC Ocult or MCC Club... also on previous versions it had an option on MCC Cas -> Copy/Paste -> <Cant remember option name> to replace an actual sim from world with one from the library but this has dissapeared too or at least i dont see it.

Last edited:

TiŊaSŊow

Sep 28, 2019
Anyone is having problems with latest patreon MCC 4.0.3 not seeing some modules on MCC menu? For example i dont see MCC Career module on MCC options or MCC Ocult or MCC Club... also on previous versions it had an option on MCC Cas -> Copy/Paste -> <Cant remember option name> to replace an actual sim from world with one from the library but this has dissapeared too or at least i dont see it.
I used it earlier. Copy/Paste > A Tray Sim

Reactions: Telonidas
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes