Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
WHEW! I scraped this entire thread searching for Yiff.party links to add to our DIRECTORY and I believe I grabbed them ALL. One of these days I will need to bite the bullet and SCRAPE , by visiting each link one by one and finding any TS4 CC NOT in our manifest. It would be nice to have some help in this area as there are so many links to go through.

Keep posting your Yiff (and DMCA.gripe) links in this section and I will add them. PEACE!

Cove Holden

Mar 6, 2018
Not complicated at all, the account is yours (or someone else maybe a mod or OP) entirely
Yeah I'm new here and I feel really helped by this thread, that's why I want to contribute in a way I can
I understand if you have some kind of trust issues

If a mod or OP find this you can send me a message
I'm sure the gesture is much appreciated but it'd be best if you used this as a backup method or upload files that you wanted to share there then post the links here. You have to be mindful because malicious creators love to prowl this thread and giving anyone you don't know/trust access(upload rights/passwords) to it can be a recipie for disaster. Be careful.

Oct 26, 2018
I have uploaded Leo's Tiki Beach to Yiff. 1599765293221.jpeg 1599765323134.jpeg Please note that the files were gifted to me and Part 1 and 2 are together on the same zip.
As we everything I share on Yiff you have to look for the artist and under that artist on share files if you can not find under the main post. spankz12 has added an useful link to his signature in which you will find the artist that are being shared. https://f95zone.to/threads/the-sims...g-your-mods-and-finding-cc.56569/post-4142038

Feb 27, 2020
Guys, why is SrslySims telling ppl NOT to use his simulation lag fix when running time faster or slower using MCCC. I run mine 10 times slower and have been having such a HUGE problem with lag on large lots full of objects so I decided to go ahead and install it anyway and BAM shit runs like a dream no more clogged up menu and sim actions. I also run Turbo's Simulation unclogger but have been forever. The Lag Fix is what made things work again so what gives? Why is dude saying it won't work using modified time?

Reactions: WickedWitch55

ShadowRim

Oct 8, 2019
Ironically I removed the simulation lag fix from my mod folder because I thought it would break with the update and my game runs like shit without it.

Azoresman

May 7, 2018
Guys, why is SrslySims telling ppl NOT to use his simulation lag fix when running time faster or slower using MCCC. I run mine 10 times slower and have been having such a HUGE problem with lag on large lots full of objects so I decided to go ahead and install it anyway and BAM shit runs like a dream no more clogged up menu and sim actions. I also run Turbo's Simulation unclogger but have been forever. The Lag Fix is what made things work again so what gives? Why is dude saying it won't work using modified time?
Because one part of the mod would override the other, if default setting in MCCC are not set (meaning isn't doing anything)

Reactions: Belondin
Feb 27, 2020
Yeah I haven't updated yet and might not for a long time. Just not excited to fix everything again and I hear tons of shit is borked with the new pack so no clue if it works on that but it works sooo much better with the fix now. Not sure why some ppl have issues when using modified time but I'm not. It still lags but takes a much longer time to "clog up". And if I pause the game a few minutes it clears up. Before it was taking 30 seconds to open the menu and 30 sec for each selection, sims or otherwise. It was broken as shit. The lot I am building is HUGE though and my FPS drops a bit in some parts, usually on upper floors. Basement is the fastest. Horrible horrible EA coding of course. No sorting of objects to render by distance or what is displayed in view EA seems to have thrown out the rulebook for 3d programming is my guess when upper floors are slower. That should not matter is properly optimized. I don't even think they use multi threading for the simulation pipeline which explains the horrible lag. I would gather it was my rig if the graphics caused lag too but it doesn't. My average fps is about 40 - 60. A 30 year old company should know better than half assed shit like this. 20 years of Sims and it gets worse lol

Reactions: Belondin and maldo

BudzBunny

Mar 1, 2020
Anyone else getting network errors when trying to download Gramsims cc off Yiff? Thought I figured it out but if anyone could share from #228 and up that would be the tits.

Reactions: HerGardenofEden
D

Deleted member 50519

I understand the reasoning to keep all the old mods in the mega folder, but as a general rule can we make an assumption about what mods won't work with the latest update by a certain date? Anything pre 09/08, or did the pack not impact that much?

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Never ASSUME anything, that is a recipe for disaster! Anyone serious about modding should have bookmarks to all of their favorite script mods so that they know these additions are ready BEFORE they update their game. More than one person adds content to the MEGA so it is up to end users to do a little research before downloading. Animations, clothing and other furnishings usually never expire. Some content like clothing can be batch fixed (See spoiler beneath the Sims4Studio link for a tutorial) so that townies will not wear them when generated. On my end, mostly script mods were affected. I do not use CC doors or windows so I am safe there. will tell you which SFW mods are broken. Adult mods require research on your part. Mods released after Sep 4 could be OK. The GP released on Sep 7 but release dates are no guarantee that the mod will work, it is best to visit the developer pages and read the change logs to be sure. Cheers =D
I understand the reasoning to keep all the old mods in the mega folder, but as a general rule can we make an assumption about what mods won't work with the latest update by a certain date? Anything pre 09/08, or did the pack not impact that much?
Update: More goodies have been added to the Yiff Directory! GO GET EM!

Last edited:

realbrownie

Jul 15, 2020
Anyone else getting network errors when trying to download Gramsims cc off Yiff? Thought I figured it out but if anyone could share from #228 and up that would be the tits.
try the link and check you can download it or not. If you can, you could download directly from the yiff,
If you can't, your network or IP is the problem, so try VPN or another way to access to yiff.
Take your time and try again.

Reactions: BudzBunny

BudzBunny

Mar 1, 2020
try the link and check you can download it or not. If you can, you could download directly from the yiff,
If you can't, your network or IP is the problem, so try VPN or another way to access to yiff.
Take your time and try again.
ExpressVPN worked and thank you so much for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes