Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 989410

hey, I found some new great alpha hair and thought I'd share my find! some of the hairs are free, some are behind patreon paywall. The long blonde female hair below is one of the "patreon paywall" ones and I was actually wondering if someone here has it, cause it looks absolutely gorgeous! :D also, I just want to say thanks for creating the yiff creators' page cause I was literally thinking about having to make one of those for myself the other day and then I saw yours. You're literal lifesavers!

Reactions: Kox

javelin 93

Aug 22, 2018
Hi to all, hope everyone is healthy and safe. This will be a 1st for me, as I never made any requests since I joined,I'm usually able to find what I'm looking for from various sites, but I've reached an impasse with these files.

Does anyone have Pepesims patreon files? Not the one posted on LL. Yiff.party displays some of them, but no attachments.
I'd be grateful if anyone has them and is willing to share.

Thx in adv.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
There's a first time for everything... In my quest to find out how to easily disable a game pack in Sims 4, I ran across this site.
If you use Origin, it will tell you how to disable a given pack so it won't show up in game. Also found out the same method works if you run the game from a shortcut in Windows... "E:\The Sims 4\Game\Bin\TS4_x64.exe" -disablepacks:GP09 (Your shortcut will probably be different, and if you don't understand what I've done, then it's perhaps best you don't try it lol ) Now I don't have to look at Star Wars, and can easily reenable it by simply re-editing the shortcut. There is a caveat in that you will get a warning message about incomplete data on any save started with any disabled expansions. But once you re-save, or save as, the save will come up clean the next time around.

It's not much, but it's at least something lol.

cooliek

Jul 16, 2019
so is anyone else having a problem going into they lots everytime i try to go into build mode or play my sims it keeps saying error

HELP ME

petciki

Aug 3, 2020
Hi, I wanted to say thank you for sharing many paid mods
I want to contribute something: I can provide a OneDrive account for maybe as a backup or alternative host besides Mega
It has space up to 5 TB and it's completely custom made by me (so not those hacked/cracked accounts)
Who do I have to contact regarding this?

realbrownie

Jul 15, 2020
Hi, I wanted to say thank you for sharing many paid mods
I want to contribute something: I can provide a OneDrive account for maybe as a backup or alternative host besides Mega
It has space up to 5 TB and it's completely custom made by me (so not those hacked/cracked accounts)
Who do I have to contact regarding this?
That sounds complicated, you can contribute but the account is yours and that method has trust issue.
You just came here as a new member and try to 'contribute' something suddenly without any conversations on this thread. :rolleyes:
We have yiff party etc. already. I think 'the way it is' is the best.

petciki

Aug 3, 2020
That sounds complicated, you can contribute but the account is yours and that method has trust issue.
You just came here as a new member and try to 'contribute' something suddenly without any conversations on this thread. :rolleyes:
We have yiff party etc. already. I think 'the way it is' is the best.
Not complicated at all, the account is yours (or someone else maybe a mod or OP) entirely
Yeah I'm new here and I feel really helped by this thread, that's why I want to contribute in a way I can
I understand if you have some kind of trust issues

If a mod or OP find this you can send me a message

Dyson

Jun 12, 2017
FINALLY! I am able to access the again.
Ikr? I was still able to go through, it just will took at least 45 to an hour to get past the decryption part. Lucky it's been fixed somehow now to not worry about it anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes