Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
I only have about 6 or so custom windows, and only two of them don't work. Not that I use them very much.

So much for Batuu... Will have to find a mod to delete the spawning of SW's characters though. They hide them all in "hidden households". I deleted them, just waiting to see how long it takes more to spawn.
MCCC does that, just use the MCCC cheats that your mailbox has, go to deletion cheats and delete hidden households, unless you mean permanently stop them then idk. I tried to do that with dogs and cats but they keep spawning so whatever

Reactions: arkane378

beastbybay

Feb 23, 2019
Bah... I couldn't get my game to crash.. Traveled to both destination worlds with no issues. Perhaps it's only with simplified Chinese? Anyhow, I play in English and it hasn't affected my installation.
I wonder if it's affecting users who don't have the expansion installed?

I could not duplicate the problem either... I upgraded all mods and removed 'Tmex-BE'... no LE warnings and things appear OK for me. Have not noticed window issues yet but then again most of my buildings are MAXIS. I prefer downloading the NO CC buildings... they are every bit as good as the ones which require custom additions.

IT SURE DOES! EA performed Hooverism on the community with this Batuu POODOOF!
Do you have Batuu installed?

arkane378

Aug 3, 2018
spankz12 some more for the list.
sudal
pedro abreu
slephora
simschino

Last edited:

arkane378

Aug 3, 2018
Had to edit the previous post a few times. For some reason it was adding the name from the previous name to the links.

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
spankz12 some more for the list.
ADDED, Thanks... Pedro Abreau is already listed as 'lotharihoe'.
Do you have Batuu installed?
Yes but I might disable it... I cannot have deadly fun with sacrificial's mods while on Batuu but they work fine everywhere else. There are very limited options while there, I cannot KILL Hondo but I can do non-lethal torments. To be honest, I got bored with the GP quickly. All mods I tested work as expected when on normal maps. It's a pretty place to visit but candy coated detritus will leave the unbearable aftertaste!

sasha67

May 23, 2019
Did you travel with more than one sim? That seems to be the big issue. I heard the patch allows sims to marry in vacation world, so maybe that's why there's an issue with multiple sims traveling?
for my game the problem was UI cheats extension v1.18... try to update to v1.19

Reactions: TheLabBrat

MasoMachito

Oct 28, 2019
does this new update compatible with the newest versions that modders released for us? (the version from 09/03 i mean)

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
Anyone else getting the Batuu random sims walking around with their faces missing and their teeth being the only visible detail? I can see everyone else, like Rey and all the other premade "important" sims, but the rebels are all floating teeth

Reactions: Wylia

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
Anyone else having trouble with getting MCCC menu working? Have the newest version of the game and the latest version of MCCC.

Shaya2012

Mar 14, 2020
Anyone else getting the Batuu random sims walking around with their faces missing and their teeth being the only visible detail? I can see everyone else, like Rey and all the other premade "important" sims, but the rebels are all floating teeth
If you have NO EA EYELASHES mod, it's what usually causes the faceless sims

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
MODDERS: has updated to 3.1.3.7 - For those of you who like to DIY. I do not see a for Doors & Windows yet. Waiting patiently =D
oops that explains why the name seemed slightly familiar.. (That plus i was very tired and it did not register). One new this morning (hopefully). simstrouble:
50 lashes with a WET NOODLE for working while sleepy... Thanks for the new adds to the directory! You are the best!
Is the Mega folder getting stuck at "Decrypting Folder Data" for anyone else or is that just me?
I was able to get the new S4S from mega this morning so the site itself is operating as expected. This is not the first time I have seen the 'decrypting loop' ... Maybe the mega folder is getting too big? Or some other issue they are having today? I will try again later =D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes