Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
spankz12 ... i am not sure of this one coatisims still updating many hours later
I added some of those to yiff yesterday but did not list them because they were in update status and wanted to wait until there was some content there.
If it is a repost sorry everybody (I did not find in the list).
Perfect. Thank you for sharing.

DID YOU KNOW: You can list any patreon on yiff even if you are not subscribed to them? HERE IS HOW:
  • First you will need to be sponsoring at least ONE patreon; this trick will not work otherwise.
  • Read and follow for using your session cookie. Use a different session cookie each time you import. Log out and back into patreon to do this.
  • Instructions for getting Extra Creators is supplied but it did not work for me so I found a better way.
  • You will need the ID for each patreon you are NOT subscribed to; instead of searching for creator_id search for "creator" (with quotes) and you will get a result as shown below when viewing 'page source'.
  • place a , between each creator you want to add Example:12345678,86421357,45876321,99988877
yi-scrot.jpg
The debug window on the post importer page will tell you that the unsubscribed patreons you added got 0 posts. Ignore that, the algorithm will download all public posts for them at a later time, hence the observed "update status" on the blank yiff listing.

Ideally, you will want to list patreons who have content unlocked and readily available for the public to view. Yiff is a better resource for viewing said content as Patreon can get quite laggy for people who do not use their filtering method. Once a page has been established on yiff, it becomes convenient for the community to upload items to the "shared" tab.

Last edited:
Feb 27, 2020
Guys I need help with an animation, seems the FX is missing. It used to squirt that white particle stuff Sims call cum and now it's history. Not sure what happened either because before the ECO trash update it was working but maybe a file got deleted by accident. I attached some screenies to show which animation so if someone knows what dependencies it has and could attach the files I need I would happily send a midget thanks

D

Deleted member 847670

Hello, is there any current script freemium that works with tsr?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: rev22x20

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
Thanks so much for keeping this updated even after Down with patron went down.
Down with Patreon went down but it was replaced by "The Booty"??? (Just in case you didn't know)
They just don't update as often or easier as Down With Patreon did.

seandc02

Feb 23, 2019
Down with Patreon went down but it was replaced by "The Booty"??? (Just in case you didn't know)
They just don't update as often or easier as Down With Patreon did.
I think that they were just going to mirror the files already on the site, as most of the folders haven't been touched since they first uploaded them. That Could Be incorrect though.

DarkDream34

Jan 12, 2020
I think that they were just going to mirror the files already on the site, as most of the folders haven't been touched since they first uploaded them. That Could Be incorrect though.
This is super inaccurate. They started it months ago, and there are updates as recent as July 2020.

Reactions: TiŊaSŊow

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
They have released new ones since DWP went down. I have downloaded new things from them since then that weren't on DWP.
I believe that they update once a month though. That's why it might seem like they are dead.

seandc02

Feb 23, 2019
They have released new ones since DWP went down. I have downloaded new things from them since then that weren't on DWP.
I believe that they update once a month though. That's why it might seem like they are dead.

Yeah, I tried to get Your Dork Brain's stuff from there and they all showed up as corrupted, and some of the folders haven't been touched since may, but looking at the new link shows that they are still updating it.

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
The issue PMBD is having is they do not have the volunteers to maintain the server... FTP, organizing content with screenshots and more. As a former webmaster myself, I can tell you it is a lot of work. I am confident that updates will resume once someone steps up to handle that task; until then... we have the YIFF Directory. Since I started assembling this, we have had a LOT of people chipping in! IMHO, this is a much better option than PMBD. It is easier to maintain a list, people can upload content received through PM to the SHARED TAB on yiff, they can report new entries on this thread OR leakers can share a session cookie and update the posts. It is a WIN WIN for everyone who participates.
This is super inaccurate. They started it months ago, and there are updates as recent as July 2020.
They have released new ones since DWP went down.
how do i dl leo sims things on yiff? their patreons get emails...
Look at the shared tab on YIFF, there is a DMCA.Gripe folder and there is a PMBD folder too. IF those places do not have what you are looking for, please be patient, it could eventually get leaked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes