Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME... Your YIFF submissions have been added to THE DIRECTORY. We need more Patreons who offer quality CC for MALE SIMS... I will gladly ante up for more of those. Let me know if you run across something not in the list =D
msmarysims
Simstefani is on yiff now
(link pointing to VittlerUniverse)
Mila Smith on Yiff Official_Diversedking is just now being added on Yiff
Excellent! Thanks!

Last edited:

Nikoill

Dec 25, 2018
YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME... Your YIFF submissions have been added to THE DIRECTORY. We need more Patreons who offer quality CC for MALE SIMS... I will gladly ante up for more of those. Let me know if you run across something not in the list =D
Hey spankz, I noticed that the lupobianco yiff link is the same link as shoestopia. I am trying to get the new lupo anims but keep getting redirected to shoestopia

KikkiKitty24

Jul 31, 2018
Would anyone happen to have these two recolors by simbience, she has deleted the link for the tumblr post and removed the downloads from simfileshare. :(

arkane378

Aug 3, 2018
kingblackcinema s4blackcinema
bipolardacreator
urbanimports
KieGross
NightingaleSims
JaySims

Last edited:

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Added - PMBD, eat your hearts out! This list is getting HUGE! Many thanks as always!
kingblackcinema s4blackcinema
bipolardacreator
urbanimports
KieGross
NightingaleSims
JaySims
Woops! Try it now!
Hey spankz, I noticed that the lupobianco yiff link is the same link as shoestopia. I am trying to get the new lupo anims but keep getting redirected to shoestopia
Ghost in the machine? I swear I added kikovanity and I noticed it was missing...
did you see the kikovanity one?

Last edited:

ShadowRim

Oct 8, 2019
I been getting this error for a while now and not quite sure what is causing it. If someone else have had this and know the cause then please let me know. I will just manually batch remove mods to figure it out as well.
organization_tracker.png

nihil_ist

Dec 11, 2017
I been getting this error for a while now and not quite sure what is causing it. If someone else have had this and know the cause then please let me know. I will just manually batch remove mods to figure it out as well.
View attachment 816647
Seems like a problem related to universities and organizations... do you have the game LE instead of the one from better exceptions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes