Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Last edited:
D

Deleted member 142505

I've been trying to find out what has been causing me to get an exception while on the latest patch, but haven't had any luck.
I've tried removing usual suspects (traits and aspiration) without any luck.

could someone possibly tell me what's going on in this exception

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
I've been reading that peoples mods are breaking with the new update. Should i wait for a patch of some sort or is it ok to go ahead and download the latest path?

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
I've been reading that peoples mods are breaking with the new update. Should i wait for a patch of some sort or is it ok to go ahead and download the latest path?
All of my DIRTY Sims 4 tricks can be found HERE. Everything you want to know about modding your game is covered. Also to answer your second question, if you scroll down to HERE you can access the Yiff Directory. This is leaked patreon content. Before updating your game... MAke sure you have matching updates for all of your mods... this will save you a lot of headaches later.

javelin 93

Aug 22, 2018
Im' one of the few holdouts who hasn't updated yet .But when that mystical, magical moment does arrive, I have my saves, CC etc. backed up. This update destroys the sims worlds I created. My worlds don't have any room Disney SW BS. it destroys all of the plot lines and continuity I've created for the characters who inhabit them. I'm pissed that this was forced upon people.

This should have been a standalone pack designed with the option to bypass it in future seasons,but in the time honored tradition of EA, that would be sacrilegious to them.

Sorry for the rant, just back up your saves, cc etc. before you update.

ProbablyHigh

Apr 28, 2020
A simple request: anyone got any traits/rewards like: slut woohoo lover and such? i cannot find them in the mega folder and the ones on LL are from 2018. If anyone has a list of working ones it would be really appreciated.

This person is remaking the original traits from LL. You'll have to scroll through their patreon a little to find them all.

EthnicBarbie

Oct 6, 2019
SimRealist - SimNationalBank Bills 0.4.0.0-6.0 (PATREON)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
NNISM Flower of American Pitcher Plants (14.09.2020)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
wth is wel-fund lol

alex.tunes

Sep 15, 2020
does anyone have the lastest update of the health life mod by melunn, v1.2? i searched the creator on yiff but the update isn't there ^^"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes