Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Satins

Oct 10, 2018
A friend just provided me with this link to paid-walled CC. The pros are that it looks that it has been updated regularly and that is categorize by creator's name, the cons is that it has no photos, so you must know what you are searching for.
The photos are there...you just have to download the file first....all of the info is under "File info & pics". And it does appear to be updated on a daily basis...lots of content, for sure.

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
That is awesome! I appreciate developers who share their creations. When we share openly and freely, EVERYONE BENEFITS =D I would like to mention that we can never have too many backups, if the service goes down, you have another place to acquire the content... Remember what happened when SFS went down for a week? We had lots of requests in here for CC. What if Patreon decides to close it's doors? At one point or another, growth will force them to upgrade equipment and that could mean downtime.
Was about to say this. Zero's mods, which are awesome by the way, are always free. No need for Yiff on that one.
I added this to the SIMS 4 Tutorial page in the CC section...THANK YOU (SFS Paywall Content Repository)
A friend just provided me with this link to paid-walled CC.

Last edited:

nihil_ist

Dec 11, 2017
Yeah. I know. i did not share it with yiff, I just share the links from yiff that people have shared. (finances are to tight for most patreons i am interested in)
I have no problem with Yiff, I'm the first one who pirates stuff... I just wanted to point out because I said I'll never put mods behind a paywall, and I never will... I did some locked posts for the things I write for different reasons (and the vast majority of people on my Patreon are not interested in that anyway) but mods have always been, and always will be, free for everyone.

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
A friend just provided me with this link to paid-walled CC. The pros are that it looks that it has been updated regularly and that is categorize by creator's name, the cons is that it has no photos, so you must know what you are searching for.
Shit dawg, that's an hella quantity of CC.

Cove Holden

Mar 6, 2018
I have no problem with Yiff, I'm the first one who pirates stuff... I just wanted to point out because I said I'll never put mods behind a paywall, and I never will... I did some locked posts for the things I write for different reasons (and the vast majority of people on my Patreon are not interested in that anyway) but mods have always been, and always will be, free for everyone.
Yiff will pull whoever the person is uploading is pledged to.

They might not have meant to upload yours but were pledged to you at the time of import. A few creators I support have made their way onto Yiff becasue they were in my session ID when I was importing posts for someone else.

Cove Holden

Mar 6, 2018
Yeah this is what I'm looking for haha. So much to go through, do you know on the top of your head who is good for CC of Male Sims?
I know makes very good male CC and so does although I noticed a trend of male CC just being basic jackets, shirts, button ups, etc. Nothing too spectacular. Men just don't get as much love in the Sims series.

ShadowRim

Oct 8, 2019
the game is having problems removing a sim from a University organization when it's time to generate a diploma. if a mod it's causing this, it's probably something related to university that needs an update.
I pulled my sim from University and I haven't been receiving the last exception since. I will have a look in to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes