Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Found these today on yiff party Hyungry - Helgatisha - NNISM
AWESOME!!!! I have added them all, thanks for your submissions =D

After giving this some thought, color coding the list will be a major PITA and might be confusing to some people... so maybe using symbols will be a better option. I made 14 categories (which is probably too much) with which to describe the contents of each listed entry. Here is the legend followed by an example:
  • B = Buildings + CC
  • C = Clutter + Objects
  • F = Female CC
  • M = Male CC
  • P = Poses & Animation
  • T = Toddler CC
  • X = NSFW CC
  • @ = All F/M/T CC
  • # = Scripts and Utilities
  • $ = CC in 'Shared Folder' (you know.... like the Kitty Litter entry)
  • % = Alpha CC
  • ^ = MaxisMatch CC
  • & = Sliders + Preset
  • * = Skin Details (makeup,
Example:
Hiroki [F M X *]
Redheadsims [@ % & *]

The last thing I want to do is micromanage this thing... I may opt to use 3 traits for each listing. For instance I could remove the * from each of the above entries because they may only have one or two items in that category. I do not think it is necessary to add more categories to this list. Lots of entries will only get one or two symbols because they only cater to a small niche. Some creators will have a little bit of everything like Redheadsims and the codes I selected in this example are appropriate. Other things like maps or cheat addons can fall into # Scripts

Feedback would be appreciated. This can be a nice weekend project for me.

Last edited:

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
S4DiversityProject (frenchiesim) CRYPTICSIM Renorasims
Added... thanks once again...

Before I overhaul the YIFF directory, I am awaiting feedback on my proposal for categorizing the list. Is the list OK as it is? Will adding category markers be useful? Will category markers confuse the n00bies? Are my category choices ok? No... I am not making a special category listing for Kitty Litter! I can see the gears turning in grieralexander's head - shaddap! LOL

PXLdust

Mar 2, 2020
Guys, thank you so much for sharing so much stuff on yiff!!

But, anybody has tray files of ruby red? Turned out she's sending links directly to patrons..... =(
some tray files are posted on yiff.party. click on the tab "shared files" There are 4 files. June, July and August Patreon.

Reactions: forelen

darkestsnow

Apr 10, 2020
Added... thanks once again...

Before I overhaul the YIFF directory, I am awaiting feedback on my proposal for categorizing the list. Is the list OK as it is? Will adding category markers be useful? Will category markers confuse the n00bies? Are my category choices ok? No... I am not making a special category listing for Kitty Litter! I can see the gears turning in grieralexander's head - shaddap! LOL
I think the categories are a great idea, perhaps stick to 3 main traits? Otherwise, with certain creators who dabble in a bit of everything (if there are any) it could go on forever lol. It’ll definitely be handy to have the legend within the post, that way if I see a creator I’m not familiar with, I’ll be able to tell what they create.
But with some newbies, I think they’ll get confused no matter what, sometimes I skip reading helpful info and just get straight into the good stuff and then be like “what’s this mean” :LOL:
These are just my thoughts, others can pitch in of course.
I really appreciate that you’ve taken the time and effort with all this. I do love an organised, well thought out system, so thank you! :giggle:

Lyons

Oct 7, 2018
Some body hair mods will conflict with genital attachments and that was why I edited the popular ones. I also mentioned disabling WW pubes when I shared my bodyhair modfixes a few weeks ago. I will see about adding a readme to .
This should be added somewhere in the mega folder, I had to go scroll back to page 849 to find these again, otherwise they'll be lost on this thread and it's a shame because it's good content!

Reactions: savagesugar

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017

I'm looking for this excelent lip slider by vibrantpixel:

Lucian Rising

Pesky Pirate
Donor
Sep 23, 2018
Atrois is on Yiff Party

Atrois -

@spanx12 I like the categorization concept and think it will be very helpful considering how big this directory is becoming , my only thoughts are some of the newbies tend to be clueless when it comes to Alpha and Maxi Match CC ect... but hey ,,, they've got to figure it out at some point anyhow if ever lol, hopefully with less annoying questions. I would add a poses/animations category as well.

Last edited:

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
I had to go scroll back to page 849 to find these again
I am one step ahead of you, my friend. My SFS folder ( ) is linked HERE in the content section. As a matter of fact, all of my important posts are mirrored there. Cheers!
Atrois is on Yiff Party
@spanx12 I like the categorization concept and think it will be very helpful considering how big this directory is becoming , my only thoughts are some of the newbies tend to be clueless when it comes to Alpha and Maxi Match CC ect...
McManta Thanks for your submission and feedback. I will add a small section to the First Post which explains the difference between Alpha and MM. As far as newbies being clueless; even some of the regulars (points finger at myself) can be pretty dense too. I figured a tutorial thread would be essential to reduce the number of repetitive questions on here. The concept is simple... READ, fix the problem yourself and DON'T ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS! Ha ha ha ha ha --- I removed the Historical category in favor of P = Poses and Animations.

Last edited:

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
Could someone link a place where i can download the latest update? I cant find it anywhere.

Oct 26, 2018
AWESOME!!!! I have added them all, thanks for your submissions =D

After giving this some thought, color coding the list will be a major PITA and might be confusing to some people... so maybe using symbols will be a better option. I made 14 categories (which is probably too much) with which to describe the contents of each listed entry. Here is the legend followed by an example:
  • B = Buildings + CC
  • C = Clutter + Objects
  • F = Female CC
  • M = Male CC
  • P = Poses & Animation
  • T = Toddler CC
  • X = NSFW CC
  • @ = All F/M/T CC
  • # = Scripts and Utilities
  • $ = CC in 'Shared Folder' (you know.... like the Kitty Litter entry)
  • % = Alpha CC
  • ^ = MaxisMatch CC
  • & = Sliders + Preset
  • * = Skin Details (makeup,
Example:
Hiroki [F M X *]
Redheadsims [@ % & *]

The last thing I want to do is micromanage this thing... I may opt to use 3 traits for each listing. For instance I could remove the * from each of the above entries because they may only have one or two items in that category. I do not think it is necessary to add more categories to this list. Lots of entries will only get one or two symbols because they only cater to a small niche. Some creators will have a little bit of everything like Redheadsims and the codes I selected in this example are appropriate. Other things like maps or cheat addons can fall into # Scripts

Feedback would be appreciated. This can be a nice weekend project for me.
I think this looks good and useful, saves time for searches.

thecussingowl

Sep 17, 2020
Hey, I don't know if that's the right place for it, but can someone please update AdrienPastel on yiff.party? He had his early access extended to 2 months...

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes