Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
LazyEyelids
These are some EXCELLENT developers of MALE CC and all of these are on the Yiff-Directory. I would love to see more suggestions, I am sure there are a bunch more out there... Thanks in advance to all who contribute.
llazyneiph
Added. Anyone want to get their "Royalty" on? Thanks for the share!

What do you guys think about me COLOR coding the Yiff Directory entries? This way people will know what to expect when they click a link - Script CC could be white text - Build buy could be GREEN - Ladies only could be PINK and so on. Perhaps symbol identifiers (#$%&*) might be a better choice? I could place a legend at the top of the page. Would that complicate things? Should I leave the list AS-IS?

Last edited:

ladythoms

Jan 9, 2020
What do you guys think about me COLOR coding the Yiff Directory entries? This way people will know what to expect when they click a link - Script CC could be white text - Build buy could be GREEN - Ladies only could be PINK and so on. Perhaps symbol identifiers (#$%&*) might be a better choice? I could place a legend at the top of the page. Would that complicate things? Should I leave the list AS-IS?
I personally am a big fan of color coding, and like where you were going with your ideas for implementation too. I think symbols could be an interesting addition to color coding maybe to differentiate Alpha and MM content.

PilotJones

Apr 9, 2020
what are the fake names?
They are gross lol.

Each of the diseases ( UTIs, Herpes, Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, AIDS, yeast, trichomoniasis) has a more Sim-fitting equivalent if you use the "Fake Name" version. The Fake Diseases are a little different, later on there will be additional fake diseases (yes I want a disease to turn Sims pink). The names for the Fakes are these: The Stinks, The Purple Pee Infection, The Bladder Fire, The Yucks, The Foamy Infection, The Mighty Itch, The Parasite Infection, The Outspread Parasite Infection.

forelen

Jul 5, 2018
Guys, thank you so much for sharing so much stuff on yiff!!

But, anybody has tray files of ruby red? Turned out she's sending links directly to patrons..... =(

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes