Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Does anyone have those files???
Fortune favors those who make good use of the resources I have published. Repeatedly asking for the same things over and over again will not get the results you want. There are several places listed in the link I supplied where you can try to find these items or even BETTER ones. IF you cannot be patient with your requests then I respectfully submit that you open your wallet and ante up. We could certainly use some more Yiff.party entries.
Hey, I don't know if that's the right place for it, but can someone please update AdrienPastel on yiff.party?
This is the correct spot. If someone is pledged to them, maybe they will consider updating. Whomever added them to yiff probably did so because they had a lot of public listings.

Peereezy

May 19, 2020
Just a reminder that you can "Favorite" creators on Yiff by clicking the star icon at the top of their page. This will make it so you can quickly access them again and see the latest updated ones easily BUT since we cannot make accounts on there it wipes when you clear your history. I have learned this the hard way. You are all doing an amazing job, thank you.

tmala03

Feb 29, 2020
The first outfit (pink onepiece) is SlayClassy and the shoes are Shoestopia. I'll double check the names or just link them when I get home.
Nice i found that one now to the other two :D im more interested in the 3rd one since i think i know the pants of the 2nd one i may even have them already :eek:

Reactions: arkane378

bdxb8912

Jun 3, 2019
Just a reminder that you can "Favorite" creators on Yiff by clicking the star icon at the top of their page. This will make it so you can quickly access them again and see the latest updated ones easily BUT since we cannot make accounts on there it wipes when you clear your history. I have learned this the hard way. You are all doing an amazing job, thank you.
These are all the creators that have been shared so far, you can just import to your Yiff

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
These are all the creators that have been shared so far, you can just import to your Yiff
They should already be on the current listing if these are the numbers which were previously shared. I am categorizing the entire Yiff.party charter and I do not have time to manually parse a number list. Could you please supply a .txt with name and url? It would make my part easier as the category feature will be time consuming. Thank you =D

UPDATE: The first few entries have the NEW category markers. I will work on this more as my free time permits... I have 201 more entries to process and nobody is here to 'crack the whip'! HA HA Hopefully all of this will be done this weekend unless I get kidnapped by aliens!

Last edited:

inco8nito

Jun 2, 2019
Could someone link a place where i can download the latest update? I cant find it anywhere.
There is a torrent in 1377
read the info of how to select the missing dlc's you want and install on your existing game

Belondin

Jul 6, 2019
@spankz12

On tags for the yiff directory: I'm glad you went with symbols since colour can present problems for colour blind people; and I would go further, use only letters to be text-to-speech ready.

my 2 cents

bdxb8912

Jun 3, 2019
They should already be on the current listing if these are the numbers which were previously shared. I am categorizing the entire Yiff.party charter and I do not have time to manually parse a number list. Could you please supply a .txt with name and url? It would make my part easier as the category feature will be time consuming. Thank you =D

UPDATE: The first few entries have the NEW category markers. I will work on this more as my free time permits... I have 201 more entries to process and nobody is here to 'crack the whip'! HA HA Hopefully all of this will be done this weekend unless I get kidnapped by aliens!
Here you go, split by author, URL, and Patreon string. Should be able to copy and paste to excel/equivalent. Download it rather than opening it on chrome because it messes up some of the characters.

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
I tried to read and reread how to upload on yiff but it's not sticking. Sorry;;
Wicked Whims 17.09
I believe it has to do with the "import posts" menu. The thing is though, It will sync all your patrons... I think.

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
On tags for the yiff directory: I'm glad you went with symbols since colour can present problems for colour blind people; and I would go further, use only letters to be text-to-speech ready.
I already started the category markers. It could have been worse... I considered using EMOJI as my category modifiers... that would really confuse people. Screen readers should be able to state what each symbol is; as there is a space between each one.
I tried to read and reread how to upload on yiff but it's not sticking. Sorry;;
Did you see THIS? There is a link on page called 'how to find your session cookie' click that and it tells you how to copy it. Then you can paste into the first line and press start. It was a little confusing for me at first. Good Luck.
Here you go, split by author, URL, and Patreon string. Should be able to copy and paste to excel/equivalent. Download it rather than opening it on chrome because it messes up some of the characters.
Your list matches mine 100% Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes