Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
That was the very thing I read, what's the saying? Umpteenth time is the charm? I may have got it to work;;; I won't know :unsure: I believe it did.
The best thing to do is leave a browser tab open while it is importing. At the end of it all it will give you a "success" message. I think you got it... The yiff on turbo is up to date. As stated the process was confusing to me, by the second time I had it all fukured out. HE HE
with more polys in a single piece than in the entire Maxis CAS. They're usually presented with heavily photoshopped previews that hide their many flaws
I have been saying that all along on my tutorial thread... I run TS4 on linux and being the geek that I am, I look at the byte count of every CC I import into my game... If a pair of shoes are anything near 7MB when it should weigh in at less than 1MB, it gets tossed! That is a surefire way to lag up your game... want proof? Go to any party in Seconf Life and watch the FPS drop... it is all those high poly bodies and clothing people wear which lag up the simulators! SMH!

Last edited:
Feb 27, 2020
The modding community as a whole used to be more creative but now I think it's all about making $. In many games I see more and more patreon crap. Donations is one thing but to close even your news off behind a paywall is a cunt move and those ppl need to be thrown off buildings.

Does anybody know how to make sims not to automatically change the clothes to seasons' ones??
MC Command Center > Sim Flags > MC Dresser > Flag Bypass Outfit Changes makes it so they never change unless user directed

Last edited:

javelin 93

Aug 22, 2018
The modding community as a whole used to be more creative but now I think it's all about making $. In many games I see more and more patreon crap. Donations is one thing but to close even your news off behind a paywall is a cunt move and those ppl need to be thrown off buildings.

MC Command Center > Sim Flags > MC Dresser > Flag Bypass Outfit Changes makes it so they never change unless user directed
Well, I wouldn't go as far to say thrown of buildings, but maybe re education camps to re accumulate them back into the human race, might be in order.

It is a cunt move though.

Peereezy

May 19, 2020
How can I download that? Only see the image!
Click on the image to see the download link and more info. If something says "WIP" in the title then it won't be available yet. I only say that because that's what the first image says and I do not know what specifically you are trying to download.

Reactions: MatomiB

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Is anyone here a patreon of simdulgence?
He is up to date in our shiny NEW YIFF directory... See the news for yourself =D
Well, I wouldn't go as far to say thrown of buildings, but maybe re education camps to re accumulate them back into the human race, might be in order.
Pffft! That is too good for them... I say bamboo shoots shoved under the toenails then take them for a 10 mile walk! Pain is a wonderful motivator!
Can't get in Live mode from the map anymore what mods do I need to get rid of to get my game working?
Did you try ? You can also try the 50/50 method as described in my tutorial thread ... that will teach you how to optimize your game for efficiency.
Why they won't see "shared files" tab or "attachments" on yiff......
It is one curious mystery on this thread.
Because some people do not bother reading the text on the page and skip to what they believe is the 'good stuff'... I am guilty of doing the same thing... Now... THE FIRST PLACE I look is to see if there is something in Shared Files. Sometimes we need to gently nudge our fellow simmers in the right direction with a SLEDGEHAMMER... remember the old saying? No pain, NO GAIN! LOLz

Last edited:

javelin 93

Aug 22, 2018
Why they won't see "shared files" tab or "attachments" on yiff......
It is one curious mystery on this thread.
If you're talking abt the Yiff thread, it's because the attachments aren't posted yet.
The shared files tab which is located on the upper right hand corner, if it has zero,than there are no shared files posted.
You notice a lot of zeros on share, but also no attachments at all on others like pepesims , and only a few on some, but with links to the creators patreon page, which leads me to believe the creators placed them there for advertising purposes.

Reactions: MatomiB

pixiedust

Apr 4, 2020
I wouldn't be surprised if they both ripped off the same Second Life clothing creator, just like Simpliciaty often does with hair.
simplicity is also on SecondLife. They make hair and clothes there too. So whatever you see in the sims comes from simplicity SL account.

Azoresman

May 7, 2018
Can't get in Live mode from the map anymore what mods do I need to get rid of to get my game working?
It’s a long lasting bug within WW related to Tom peeping not having a good Siminfo and the game tries to create him over and over again.
Have you seen headless sims, some times male (often female) completely naked and without a head? That supposed to be Tom!
If you click on them, an error will occur. If you manage to introduce, later the exception will come out and the relationship lost due to that sim wrong data the relationship can’t be stored.
There is nothing we can do after the exception.
Also check Nisa extension more lot traits

traplover19

Nov 4, 2018
90% of Sims content on Patreon is either stolen from Second Life/other game or poorly made Marvelous Designer meshes with more polys in a single piece than in the entire Maxis CAS. They're usually presented with heavily photoshopped previews that hide their many flaws, (then you open them in your game or S4S and see the truth...) The other 10% is scripts, animations and MM franken-meshes :ROFLMAO:

I remember one time I saw some shoes from Kikovanity and just by looking at them I knew it was going to end badly, but I downloaded them anyway just for the lols and I opened them in S4S. The moment I went to check the polycount the program crashed, but in the second it took the window to process what was happening and close I could see the horrific number of 90k+ vertices. Are these people aware that things like that can and will fry graphic cards?

If they're going to make people pay for their content the least they could do is optimize it, put some actual effort into it. Many creators do that for free, I don't see why someone that earns money for it can't even do the bare minimun other than because they're lazy and/or only care about their patrons' money and not their patrons themselves.
dint even know that my reason for not giving these people money because i used too mod a different game and because certain issues with that game i despise payed modding and paying for things using assets that aren't made by them(be it from the sims themselves or other games) im ok with how skyrim does it i.e donation based but you should not have to pay for a module of an already existing game directly i loathe pay sites with a vengeance because of my morals

Moonny

May 12, 2018
simplicity is also on SecondLife. They make hair and clothes there too. So whatever you see in the sims comes from simplicity SL account.
They have stolen many pieces from Stealthic and other creators ->
So no, everything you see doesn't come from their SL account, and even the things that they post there could also be stolen seeing that they have no problem with profiting from someone else's work

Last edited:

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Caught and tangled in the webs they weave! SMH! Ok, back on topic....

GOOD NEWS FOLKS: The category markers in the
Yiff.party Directory is COMPLETED! So now you will have an idea of what each creator is offering before you visit their page. So if you are only interested in Maxis Match for your Sims 4, they will be easier to spot. The method I have chosen isn't perfect but hopefully it will make things easier for experienced CC hunters =D

ENJOY!

javelin 93

Aug 22, 2018
So no, everything you see doesn't come from their SL account, and even the things that they post there could also be stolen seeing that they have no problem with profiting from someone else's work
Yeah, the whole stealthic/simplicity thing is pretty much common knowledge in the sims mod comm. but some of the newer people aren't aware, so good reminder and excellent point taken. i wish i would have thought to say it 1st.

javelin 93

Aug 22, 2018
Caught and tangled in the webs they weave! SMH! Ok, back on topic....

GOOD NEWS FOLKS: The category markers in the Yiff.party Directory is COMPLETED! So now you will have an idea of what each creator is offering before you visit their page. So if you are only interested in Maxis Match for your Sims 4, they will be easier to spot. The method I have chosen isn't perfect but hopefully it will make things easier for experienced CC hunters =D

ENJOY!
Thx for all your hard work, it is definitely appreciated. I'm sure i speak for every member of this page.

Kudos, bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes