Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyusalol

Feb 4, 2018
Atrois

Sex Behind Bed 02 Anal
Sex on Pillory 01 Anal
Doing a Handjob 02 Double bed
RimmingandFisting_Bed 02 Oral Double bed
Dildo on Sofa 02 Handjob

i may have problem its seems when i open it its like empty link

ParSim

Aug 22, 2018
could someone tell me if the new version of wicked and nisa are compatible with the sustainable life game version?

revolutionz

Oct 12, 2019
He is up to date in our shiny NEW YIFF directory... See the news for yourself =D
Pffft! That is too good for them... I say bamboo shoots shoved under the toenails then take them for a 10 mile walk! Pain is a wonderful motivator!
Did you try ? You can also try the 50/50 method as described in my tutorial thread ... that will teach you how to optimize your game for efficiency.
Because some people do not bother reading the text on the page and skip to what they believe is the 'good stuff'... I am guilty of doing the same thing... Now... THE FIRST PLACE I look is to see if there is something in Shared Files. Sometimes we need to gently nudge our fellow simmers in the right direction with a SLEDGEHAMMER... remember the old saying? No pain, NO GAIN! LOLz
My bad I usually type simdulgence on yiff but nothing appears there but thanks for letting me know that his patreon is registered as Alex.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
I need help finding two things. One is a Sim and another is swim/underwear.

The Sim is on the Gallery

-Vampire
-Female
-Young Adult
-Gray Skin
-Black Swimwear
-Cat Lover
-Green/Yellow Eyes
-Cat Ear Hairstyle
-Black Hair
_________

The clothing was on TSR I think. Its a somewhat small/skimpy top and bottom separate pieces. They have black outlines and one of the patterns has white outlines. The patterns come with leopard, jamaican, and usa styles.

Cove Holden

Mar 6, 2018
I agree with the premise that high poly count CC is bad, but what is up with all this "it's going to fry your PC" nonsense? Do these people know nothing about how PCs and graphics cards work? Bad CC may make your game run slower, but it's not going to kill your video card...
This post looks pretty old. When the game first released, EA touted that it was very friendly to older PCs (despite TS4 being planned as an 'always online multiplayer rpg') and the whole highpoly CC really negated that point. I agree that high poly CC cannot kill your video card and it's easy to equate hardware failures in older PCs with 'Oh no, my computer is dying because of this'. However if it's happening constantly, it cannot be very good for any of the components inside.

It's still very silly cause if that were the case then games like Second Life, Death Stranding, Cyber Punk, etc wouldn't fair very well.

TheLabBrat

Oct 17, 2017
I agree with the premise that high poly count CC is bad, but what is up with all this "it's going to fry your PC" nonsense? Do these people know nothing about how PCs and graphics cards work? Bad CC may make your game run slower, but it's not going to kill your video card...
I don't frying your graphic cards; but it really slows things down and longer to load, still can't be very good for gameplay at the very least.

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
It's still very silly cause if that were the case then games like Second Life, Death Stranding, Cyber Punk, etc wouldn't fair very well.
The proliferation of hi poly meshes actually caused Linden lab to adapt the viewer for older machines. Avatars with a higher complexity can be rendered as 'jelly dolls' or not fully rendered. Also users have the ability to derender any screen objects in-world and reduce draw distance for a performance gain.
I don't frying your graphic cards; but it really slows things down and longer to load, still can't be very good for gameplay at the very least.
Heat is the ENEMY of electronic components. When more resources are being used, the processor units get hotter, some graphic cards have heat-syncs and fans to compensate. Over-taxing your hardware will cause wear over time, it will not necessarily burn out the cards but you can expect massive slow downs. What you see in TS4 CAN be controlled by you. Your user experience is your responsibility, using viewer optimized content works to your benefit =D
Hey there- updated Anto, Simpliciaty, Gramsims, Thisisthem, GreyNaya, Error404Phillips, tonicmole, and Mike24 :)
Did you check the Yiff directory linked in my signature? Some of those listings are up to date as of yesterday... I know because I categorized the index. If your favorite creator has not been updated, please be patient and give the leakers time to update their yiff posts. Sorry for the confusion.... THANKS FOR THE UPDATES!!!

Last edited:

dalemonhead

Nov 30, 2017
Heat is the ENEMY of electronic components. When more resources are being used, the processor units get hotter, some graphic cards have heat-syncs and fans to compensate. Over-taxing your hardware will cause wear over time, it will not necessarily burn out the cards but you can expect massive slow downs. What you see in TS4 CAN be controlled by you. Your user experience is your responsibility, using viewer optimized content works to your benefit =D
Unless you're overclocking your video card and aren't providing enough cooling, it's NOT going to fry your card. Also, not sure about the whole "wear over time" will cause "massive slow downs" thing. I mean, if your cooling equipment degrades over time, the frequency boost feature on your GPU may have to be work conservatively, but it's not going to cause a massive performance hit.

realbrownie

Jul 15, 2020
Unless you're overclocking your video card and aren't providing enough cooling, it's NOT going to fry your card. Also, not sure about the whole "wear over time" will cause "massive slow downs" thing. I mean, if your cooling equipment degrades over time, the frequency boost feature on your GPU may have to be work conservatively, but it's not going to cause a massive performance hit.
I also understand what you mean. But I think this topic started with CCs which cost too much unnecessary polys. Just take it as a pointing out CC creators who lock their contents behind pay walls with their poorly made contents. I also think creators who does not know about topology and lacking sense of poly efficiency should not take other people's money. It's not only hardware problem.

Last edited:

yteface

Jul 8, 2020
Atrois

Sex Behind Bed 02 Anal
Sex on Pillory 01 Anal
Doing a Handjob 02 Double bed
RimmingandFisting_Bed 02 Oral Double bed
Dildo on Sofa 02 Handjob

Note - For those of you having problems with the link, go directly to the Mega Folder and the update is there.
Thank you for update!

Charles Vane

Formerly 'tkass'
Jul 10, 2019
Hi,

Thanks so much! Do you have: Banana Leaf ( ) and Banana Pancakes ( ) ? I can't find them.
If you search for "nanner" you should find the leaf and all the rest. ( leaf - p. 915) Oh, I missed one. Forgot to put it in my game too. Thanks for mentioning it. PANCAKES, GET YOUR PANCAKES HERE!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
If you search for "nanner" you should find the leaf and all the rest. ( leaf - p. 915) Oh, I missed one. Forgot to put it in my game too. Thanks for mentioning it. PANCAKES, GET YOUR PANCAKES HERE!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi:

Thanks for the pancakes! :D I think about the leaf you added the crafting package (p.915 as you say) but not the leaf recipe (its divided in 2 parts), i think its what you say about "forgot to put in my game", you can see it here:

Again million thanks!

Hey there- updated Anto, Simpliciaty, Gramsims, Thisisthem, GreyNaya, Error404Phillips, tonicmole, and Mike24 :)

I was also wondering if anyone had the tray files to Ruby Red's Autumn Family Home? Thanks :D

Do you mean you updated Mike24, E404...? On MEGA? I can't see new updates there.

Last edited:

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Never ASSUME anything, that is a recipe for disaster! Anyone serious about modding should have bookmarks to all of their favorite script mods so that they know these additions are ready BEFORE they update their game. More than one person adds content to the MEGA so it is up to end users to do a little research before downloading. Animations, clothing and other furnishings usually never expire. Some content like clothing can be batch fixed (See spoiler beneath the Sims4Studio link for a tutorial) so that townies will not wear them when generated. On my end, mostly script mods were affected. I do not use CC doors or windows so I am safe there. will tell you which SFW mods are broken. Adult mods require research on your part. Mods released after Sep 4 could be OK. The GP released on Sep 7 but release dates are no guarantee that the mod will work, it is best to visit the developer pages and read the change logs to be sure. Cheers =D
AND - many like myself do not update immediately upon availability. After big updates that change alot, I usually wont update the game for 4 to 6 months - just to allow all the rest of the community to catch up with their mods.

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
AND - many like myself do not update immediately upon availability. After big updates that change alot, I usually wont update the game for 4 to 6 months - just to allow all the rest of the community to catch up with their mods.
Nods... Having a patch-day game plan is essential for those who want the cutting edge features. I prefer to stay on top of the updates as they happen, I will not update until essential module patches have been released and most of the top developers will have them out within 72 hours. I also have a backup plan in case of other issues so if I am not pleased I have a quick rollback available. I think the longest I waited between updates was about 2 weeks. In the case of Batuu - doors and windows are still broken but they are working on a batch fix. I do not use that type of CC so I was not affected by it. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes