Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

NikkieAngel

Apr 8, 2020
Does anyone have exclusive Breeze Motors, bus, train, trailer and balloon stuff? I would also like this year's Pandorasimscc poses!

Feb 27, 2020
Anyone looking to decompile all those greedy cunt patreon pyc scripts this is the best tool I found to do it with. You have to watch it though it uses leading spaces instead of tabs and that breaks the code if you run it raw in Sims 4

catoorloo

Dec 27, 2017
Guys, can you please tell me if anybody knows that luumia sliders, (height, neck and hips) is it still working with batuu pack? Thanks!

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
AND - many like myself do not update immediately upon availability. After big updates that change alot, I usually wont update the game for 4 to 6 months - just to allow all the rest of the community to catch up with their mods.
Smart idea... Wish I had the patience to do it myself. What I do is keep two copies of Sims 4. I do my Origin update and see how much is messed up (of course I make a second copy of my Sims 4 dir as well). Some times I wait a week before I commit to the update and delete the excess. Sometime I screw up and am stuck with an update that needs many mod updates. I'd probably be much better off waiting a few months, but as I said, I don't have the patience lol.

Charles Vane

Formerly 'tkass'
Jul 10, 2019
Hi:

Thanks for the pancakes! :D I think about the leaf you added the crafting package (p.915 as you say) but not the leaf recipe (its divided in 2 parts), i think its what you say about "forgot to put in my game", you can see it here:
WOW. that would be because she never emailed it to me. Just checked. Thanks for the observation. Enjoy!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oct 26, 2018
I'm sorry, I still don't know where it is. Mind telling me?
spankz12 has a few links on the signature. Follow the one that says TS4 Yiff Party Directory, you will see a list of all the available creators, to date. Once you reach a creator's page in a red header to the left hand side you will see "Patreon Posts ( number) and to the right on that same header you will see Shared Files (number) The Shared files are those that have been shared not directly through a Patreon session for different reasons. Look there!

NikkieAngel

Apr 8, 2020
Thirsty? Fizzies are here!
Thirsty? Fizzies are here!
thank you! can you please put this ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes