Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
Is there a way to fix the height glitch while having sex?

I have ticked the setting in whicked whims but its still clipping out

• Thinking Face
Reactions: catoorloo
Dec 9, 2018
Does anyone have problem with the WASD keys on the keyboard. They are not working for me to control the camera in-game, after i updated the game to version 1.66.139.1020. It worked before the update.

luerv

Apr 23, 2019
Is there a way to fix the height glitch while having sex?

I have ticked the setting in whicked whims but its still clipping out
Are you talking about heel slider or height?

Height should be auto adjusted (but not if you have a body preset that changes height for the sim). Heel slider will not be auto adjusted.

Reactions: grieralexander

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
If you search for "nanner" you should find the leaf and all the rest. ( leaf - p. 915) Oh, I missed one. Forgot to put it in my game too. Thanks for mentioning it. PANCAKES, GET YOUR PANCAKES HERE!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hi:

I would like to ask you if you checked if Banana Pancakes appears on Custom Gourmet Menu on Stove or Fridge because i tested it and it doesn't appear. I can confirm you that Banana Foster and Banana Pudding appears correctly but i can't see Banana Pancakes where it should be :(

Reactions: DarkDream34

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
Are you talking about heel slider or height?

Height should be auto adjusted (but not if you have a body preset that changes height for the sim). Heel slider will not be auto adjusted.
I dont have body presets for my sims

Charles Vane

Formerly 'tkass'
Jul 10, 2019
Hi:

I would like to ask you if you checked if Banana Pancakes appears on Custom Gourmet Menu on Stove or Fridge because i tested it and it doesn't appear. I can confirm you that Banana Foster and Banana Pudding appears correctly but i can't see Banana Pancakes where it should be :(
Hey, I just made them for breakfast. There's two custom food tabs on the stove and fridge. One for Srlysims and the other for Food interaction Mod, I guess. Anyway, click on the tab with the fork and knife, then click Cook Custom Meals, scroll down till you see "Serve Banana Pancakes". Stupid name, I know, but that's what they'll called.

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
Hey, I just made them for breakfast. There's two custom food tabs on the stove and fridge. One for Srlysims and the other for Food interaction Mod, I guess. Anyway, click on the tab with the fork and knife, then click Cook Custom Meals, scroll down till you see "Serve Banana Pancakes". Stupid name, I know, but that's what they'll called.
Got it! But its not on Gourmet Meal, its on Cook Custom Meals as you say... but the description says its on Gourmet, nice copy/paste from other banana recipes LOL : " "
If you are a patreon member send her a PM to rectify it because im sure lot of members will have the same problem as me :D

Again million thanks for your help!

Reactions: Charles Vane

Charles Vane

Formerly 'tkass'
Jul 10, 2019
Got it! But its not on Gourmet Meal, its on Cook Custom Meals as you say... but the description says its on Gourmet, nice copy/paste from other banana recipes LOL : " "
If you are a patreon member send her a PM to rectify it because im sure lot of members will have the same problem as me :D

Again million thanks for your help!
Hey, those other large files you wanted from her, I uploaded to the Shared tab on her Yiff if you're still interested.

xxXXxxxn

Apr 7, 2020
TMEX stuff. Namely Better Exceptions. Prob out of date. Wipe it out of there and try again. Usually the first thing in the list of problems is the culprit. Rename that txt file to xml and drag it into a browser makes it easier to read. Or use this

Also I do this sometimes because the folder gets corrupted. Rename Sims 4 under Electronic Arts folder to _Sims 4, load the game, close it and drag the save in the new folder the game made. load again, load save see if the error happens again then close all and move mods into the new folder, then the rest. Pass on the cache files though
thank you for trying to help me :) sadly i'm still getting kicked kasdjsjd but i think i might've figured out the issue

NikkieAngel

Apr 8, 2020
Hey, those other large files you wanted from her, I uploaded to the Shared tab on her Yiff if you're still interested.
I asked for it yesterday, the big file, thank you very much, I just downloaded everything you put there, thank you!

Reactions: Charles Vane

NikkieAngel

Apr 8, 2020
Sorry. That's why I couldn't find Telonidas's post to reply to. LOL!! I got a message that they're in the MEGA now too.
Sorry. That's why I couldn't find Telonidas's post to reply to. LOL!! I got a message that they're in the MEGA now too.
hahaha happens, i'm new here hahaha i love everything about Icemunmun i was very happy, i hate waiting so much to have things hahaha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes