Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Harrie greenllamas Simtric
Shelly savvysweet
WOW! More guests at the party! You guys & gals are awesome. Ravasheen was added too. (thanks comfywit)
Thanks for all the the new Yiff updates, I've updated the easy import text file accordingly. Open txt file > click on floppy disk icon next to "Favourite creators" > Paste in import > Click on "Import"
This is an excellent idea. When you visit the main page at and do as described, you will then have a list of ALL curated CC developers and the list in that section is sorted by WHEN they were updated. As far as I could see, there was no way to expand that section but you can page through it with the tiny arrows on the bottom.

Thank you. I added a link to your list on the Yiff directory and credited you. I will update that link whenever you make a new yiffsSims4.txt to share.

Last edited:

Collesart22

Sep 6, 2017
help please...
ive got last exception

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 376, in _run
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture.py", line 2138, in _do_end
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture.py", line 2125, in get_end
RuntimeError: Posture Exit(stand:3280) called multiple times without a paired entry or never called (PrimitiveCreated: False). Sim ID: 799683474384494652. Last affordance: None. Current lot description id: 36264.
Cause: Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element

and my sims couldnt shower/bathe with notes ".... is missing some required items -1"

xxXXxxxn

Apr 7, 2020
As Laughingdead I am still in Knitting.

My Tests

My game today with no exception

Sims 4 Version: 1.65.77.1020 - Nifty Knitting
MCommand Center version: 7.4.0
WickedWhims v160.3
NisaWickedPerversionsv2_1_7k

I am not using AEP and Basemental

My experience:

I upgrade to SW Theme Park (let me call it that) and I have a lot of problems.

So I went back to Sims 4 Version: 1.65.77.1020 - Nifty Knitting - Update 8/18/2020

But I have to manually purge the content of:

/Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/saves/WickedPerversionsMod/
/Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/saves/WickedWhimsMod/

You may also have to look at
Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods/WickedWhimsMod/WickedWhimsSettings
If you purge this one you have make again the setting that you change in wickedwhims (if you did not use the configuration save option and its backup before the upgrade)

And I also have to purge any save that I made after using the SW Theme Park

ATTENTION - DO IT AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND MAKE A BACKUP BEFORE.

I also suggest MAKE A BACKUP OF THESE FOLDERS BEFORE UPGRADE (MC CommandCenter included)

Turbo has also an excellent tutorial in his page about problems with upgrade (may be the solution for the upgrade, but I did not tried yet).

Turbo words - There is a chance that after updating or because of bugs you will have issues with internal stuck variables.
This is the tutorial to clean WickedWhims Mod

While using SW Theme Park I was able to get control over some of SW NPC character using this roadmap:

I think it will be valid after everything is stable.

As I said, I have to downgrade to the old version (1.65.77.1020 - Nifty Knitting) because the exceptions and problem with control windows.

OBS: After the downgrade I was not able to use the character that I "Add To Family"

Trying to help.

Thank you.
thank you :)

Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
Anyone notice their activities ending abruptly or getting stuck (eg basketball, chess, darts etc..) since the Sept. update? I just would like to know before I go pulling out mods again to find a potential culprit.
That bug is old. Seems to happen to random sims. I have found no way to fix it, and just redo the sim from scratch. Pain in the ass when it happens but thankfully doesn't happen often.

Someone point me in the direction of decent beards please. Ones I keep finding are pretty average to crap.

Adult and Kids stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: MickCasanova

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
help please...
ive got last exception

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 376, in _run
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture.py", line 2138, in _do_end
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture.py", line 2125, in get_end
RuntimeError: Posture Exit(stand:3280) called multiple times without a paired entry or never called (PrimitiveCreated: False). Sim ID: 799683474384494652. Last affordance: None. Current lot description id: 36264.
Cause: Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element

and my sims couldnt shower/bathe with notes ".... is missing some required items -1"
Unfortunately, this isn't a support forum. You might want to give the MCCC Discord a shot. But be forewarned.. They won't support you if you have a cracked game, or any mods by Colonel Nutty. Other than that, you can certainly find much better support there then most places.

Reactions: xxXXxxxn

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
That bug is old. Seems to happen to random sims. I have found no way to fix it, and just redo the sim from scratch. Pain in the ass when it happens but thankfully doesn't happen often.

Someone point me in the direction of decent beards please. Ones I keep finding are pretty average to crap.

Adult and Kids stuff.

I get that more often than I like. Happens randomly. All sims arms will shoot out, and everything will pause, and the command que will clear. I mostly get it when transitioning from one floor to another, but it does happen with other activities. Like you said, seems like an old bug. Happens with woohoo. Sims will get stuck under the covers. Game won't freeze, but the pair in the bed will be stuck there until I reset the bed. Bah... Sims 4 is loaded with bugs to be honest..

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
SimRealist - SimNationalBank Bills 0.4.0.0-7.0 (PATREON) (21.09.2020)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
NNISM Male Body Presets Combo 01 (22.09.2020)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jul 5, 2017
Sorry if this is the wrong, forum for this, but does anyone know where I can get XSims' sims, since the patreon was taken down.
I am looking for a particular sim that isn't In booty: Samantha Mc Lellan to be precise

Last edited:

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
INVIGORATING! Now you can toss out all of your wonderful skins you have collected because they will be BROKEN! Hopefully, s4s will have a batch fix at the ready instead of making people wait (looking at you, doors and window patch which still has not released) forever to batch patch their overlays and skins. <sigh> I think the EA shareholders should HOLD THEIR BREATH while we wait!

Charles Vane

Formerly 'tkass'
Jul 10, 2019
There was old EA bug report for the chess game back in 2015 if that's what you mean, but just prior to the Sept Update "aLL" of my sims could engage in said activities to completion. Basketball would play beyond one free throw during competition, one player wouldn't repeatedly make the same chess move ad nauseam, and darts would last more than one throw and so on. It is clear by your lack of experience with these phenomenas that you did not have them in game for whatever reason. And since I got no other replies, apparently no one else has either. So, it is not an EA bug. Thank you. I will find the mod responsible.

Charles Vane

Formerly 'tkass'
Jul 10, 2019
I get that more often than I like. Happens randomly. All sims arms will shoot out, and everything will pause, and the command que will clear. I mostly get it when transitioning from one floor to another, but it does happen with other activities. Like you said, seems like an old bug. Happens with woohoo. Sims will get stuck under the covers. Game won't freeze, but the pair in the bed will be stuck there until I reset the bed. Bah... Sims 4 is loaded with bugs to be honest..
Really? Sorry for you. Basketball was fine before Sept update. Don't do woohoo, only WW. So wouldn't know about that. Maybe you should try Turbo's simulation unclogger and Srlysims's simulation lag fix.

SpookyObsolete

May 20, 2018
For those of you who have bought the Sims 4, do you recommend Origin or Steam? (If this post needs to be deleted, just let me know.) I'm looking into buying it sometime in the future. I want access to the Gallery and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes