Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bbstein

Sep 1, 2020
Sorry if this is the wrong, forum for this, but does anyone know where I can get XSims' sims, since the patreon was taken down.
I am looking for a particular sim that isn't In booty: Samantha Mc Lellan to be precise
I have it, but not sure how to share it here.

bbstein

Sep 1, 2020
For those of you who have bought the Sims 4, do you recommend Origin or Steam? (If this post needs to be deleted, just let me know.) I'm looking into buying it sometime in the future. I want access to the Gallery and stuff.
I use Origin: for no particular reason. I don't really have any complaints...easy to purchase expansion packs and stuff.

NikkieAngel

Apr 8, 2020
For those of you who have bought the Sims 4, do you recommend Origin or Steam? (If this post needs to be deleted, just let me know.) I'm looking into buying it sometime in the future. I want access to the Gallery and stuff.
I don't know which one is the best, but while you don't have it, you can access the gallery like this:
1- Install the Violentmonkey extension in your browser.
2- Install the Script TS4 gallery downloader on Violentmonkey.
3- Click here to install: chrome-extension: //dhdgffkkebhmkfjojejmpbldmpobfkfo/ask.html? Aid = 78766ee1-8a6f-415d-93d9-8089756e4a36
Part 3. Ready, extension added.
4. Access the Official Sims 4 Gallery in the browser and log in with your EA Games account, create an account if necessary.
5. To download a creation from the gallery, click "Add to my downloads" and the file will be downloaded in the browser.
6. After downloading, extract with Winrar and paste the files in the tray folder. The folder is located at: Documents / Electronic Arts / The Sims 4 / Tray

I always download something, rename it with the name in the gallery and also download the image so I can recognize what I'm downloading, in fact I do this part of downloading the image with everything I download, and organize it, so I can always delete it I do not want more or give problems in the future.

starbs

Aug 30, 2018
Doesn't matter either way, Steam version might still require Origin. I know on TS3 there was some issue where EA wasn't releasing packs on the same day as Origin so I moved from there to Origin but otherwise I'm not sure there'd be a difference.

Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
I use Origin. Its fine, not good not bad. Same as most of the rest. Never buy content from them though. You can shop around for what ever expansions you want, always cheaper than Origin Discounts.

The Gallery is shit though. Like most things EA does, they did half a job and left it.

Reactions: Teebone19

Jaxson15

Sep 15, 2020
Would anyone have Building Diva's cc? Just discovered her work earlier and don't know how I've never came across it... anything would be great.

Reactions: LISHISHI

Jaxson15

Sep 15, 2020
Sorry, IDK if any of you can see my posts. If you can please discard the lasts ones.. Question:

Would anyone have Building Diva's cc? Just discovered her work earlier and don't know how I've never came across it... anything would be great.

nihil_ist

Dec 11, 2017
help please...
ive got last exception

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 376, in _run
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture.py", line 2138, in _do_end
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture.py", line 2125, in get_end
RuntimeError: Posture Exit(stand:3280) called multiple times without a paired entry or never called (PrimitiveCreated: False). Sim ID: 799683474384494652. Last affordance: None. Current lot description id: 36264.
Cause: Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element

and my sims couldnt shower/bathe with notes ".... is missing some required items -1"
This is a nasty one, you'll probably have to do a 50/50... does it happen when you run a specific interaction?

Reactions: Collesart22

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
For those of you having problems: I have written a guide which will help you get the MOST out of THE SIMS 4. I am running the latest version (Batuu) and I am not having any issues with CC. If you are going to use MODS, you need to know how to properly maintain your game. Be aware that some mods conflict with others, make certain that they will work well together OR remove the components that are causing issues. The first link in my signature explains all, follow my guides and get back in the game.

D2GXpeed

Jan 26, 2018
For those of you having problems: I have written a guide which will help you get the MOST out of THE SIMS 4. I am running the latest version (Batuu) and I am not having any issues with CC. If you are going to use MODS, you need to know how to properly maintain your game. Be aware that some mods conflict with others, make certain that they will work well together OR remove the components that are causing issues. The first link in my signature explains all, follow my guides and get back in the game.
Idk mate, I've been following these instructions for a long time, I learned how to organize my folders by following your guide, as a matter of fact, i've learned how to find troubles with CC with it, and yet, i'm having trouble with the latest patch, but what i've come across is that the patch itself is bugged, not my game, so I've got that going, waiting for Maxis to fix it or something, there's nothing else I could do since I already
-Reinstalled the game.
-Tried a new save file.
And the bug persists.

The bug?
A) Hondo / Vi Morati (is it Morati?) / First Order dude are never where they were supposed to be.
B) When I can find them, which is almost never. Hondo is with the Rebels OR when he is in the right team there's no tag above his head, and he doesn't give a single quest, First Order Dude is with the scoundrels, Vi Morati is doing whatsoever, sometimes even being a Bartender, but not with the rebellion.

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
The bug?
A) Hondo / Vi Morati (is it Morati?)
I was not speaking of game bugs... that is a Maxis problem which I am sure they will solve in an upcoming patch. I was responding to those who were having problems with CC. In addition to keeping up with developer CC patches, gamers must also be aware of mods which conflict with them.

I never cared to play through the SW missions after finding out how repetitive and counter-intuitive they are. I did however like some of the build/buy content.

Reactions: Belondin

sopsiza

May 27, 2018
Looks like yiff.party may not be around for long, at least in it's current form. Economics, as usual....

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes