Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
I am glad my contribution with S4I is appreciate. I will try what you suggested, however I tried the method written in my post and I have greatly reduced the MOD folder (8GB currently) also I have used S4studio to prevent NPCs from using CCs, but an old bug has come up that prevents the game from generating faces for new NPCs. i searched the internet and they say it's something about NOeyelash mod, i deleted the CC regarding eyes and eyebrows from the batch fixes but the problem persists. do you know any solution?
I would like to avoid giving NPC permission to use CC.
My laptop after a few minutes of playing starts to overheat badly and playing becomes unnerving, or rather ... impossible, and i think the cause is the game process a lot of CC during the game

If you also know some solution to the overheating of the laptop I read it gladly.
I think i should open the laptop and clean it from dust but i am too lazy to do that and i hope it is not the main problem :ROFLMAO:
Your contributions are always appreciated... Although I think S4I has been a bit off lately, that isn't your fault. Thank you.

As for the laptop getting hot, it's best you clean it out now before the dust gets too impacted. Happened to me on my laptop some time back. Got so bad it started to thermal shutdown. Like you, I procrastinated cleaning it out. I waited so long I had to disassemble it to pick the dust bunnies out of it's innards. Not something I enjoyed doing. So do yourself a favor and clean that sucker out before it starts shutting down on you.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
So I fire up Origin, and go to the gallery.. On a lark, I select "Red Apple dot Net" in lot type. I'll be damned if there wasn't dozens of Red Apple offices in there! Who knew? lol... Especially being what it is. EA must really be falling on it's ass if they are allowing a phone sex boiler room to be uploaded.

Edit: Okay.... there's even WW stripclubs up there in the generic lot type... WTF?!

Last edited:

hir0shige_

Sep 5, 2018
So I fire up Origin, and go to the gallery.. On a lark, I select "Red Apple dot Net" in lot type. I'll be damned if there wasn't dozens of Red Apple offices in there! Who knew? lol... Especially being what it is. EA must really be falling on it's ass if they are allowing a phone sex boiler room to be uploaded.

Edit: Okay.... there's even WW stripclubs up there in the generic lot type... WTF?!
Even if those lots being left up is an oversight by EA, they must know that TS4 would not have as huge a playerbase as it does today without sex mods. It's definitely not the gameplay that keeps people coming back, I can tell you that much lol

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Even if those lots being left up is an oversight by EA, they must know that TS4 would not have as huge a playerbase as it does today without sex mods. It's definitely not the gameplay that keeps people coming back, I can tell you that much lol
You got that right... I have to think it's like you said, an "oversight" wink, wink, nudge nudge, know what I mean? Say no more.. rofl... I find it ironic because they have a word filter even in the game when you use a "naughty" or questionable word and try to save even to your library. So while they aren't directly encouraging it, they certainly are overlooking it.

Wavy_22

Aug 12, 2020
Does anyone know where I can get hooked up with Newsea donations??

I can't even buy it bc my paypal is being difficult and that's all they accept ughhhhhhh.

Don't be stingy I know someone has it lmaooo!

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Can anyone help me with this?
Unfortunately, this isn't a support forum. You might want to give the MCCC Discord a shot. But be forewarned.. They won't support you if you have a cracked game, or any mods by Colonel Nutty. Other than that, you can certainly find much better support there then most places.

Reactions: DarkDream34

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
On a lark, I select "Red Apple dot Net" in lot type. I'll be damned if there wasn't dozens of Red Apple offices in there
So long as the lots do not use names and have content which breaks the T game rating, it can be in the gallery. What are you going to do with a strip club without "WW" or a call center without "RA.N"? They will not fully function without the required parent mod.
Perhaps we can add Serenity please.
Added. Still looking for more CC developers who make clothing mods for men, children or pets. Seems everyone is focused mostly on women and that is a shame. I will not ante up for designers who neglect other character types in the game.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
So long as the lots do not use names and have content which breaks the T game rating, it can be in the gallery. What are you going to do with a strip club without "WW" or a call center without "RA.N"? They will not fully function without the required parent mod.
Added. Still looking for more CC developers who make clothing mods for men, children or pets. Seems everyone is focused mostly on women and that is a shame. I will not ante up for designers who neglect other character types in the game.
Certainly true, but then EA is also aware of that yet seems to ignore it. Anyhow, being how anal EA was with the Sims 3, I just assumed they would be with Sims 4. I guess it's obvious that I rarely spend much time in the gallery since there is so little there compared to what it used to be with Sims 3. However, I have found a few nice sims and a handful of lots I liked.

bbstein

Sep 1, 2020
You could potentially pm me a link to google share or something like that, anyone have any ideas? don't know how to use attachments.
Edit: Oh wait if you edit your message you can attach a file.
I tried that, says it is too large to process the zip file. I don't have a public google account to use...I suppose I can set up a burner one if there isn't any other option.

bdxb8912

Jun 3, 2019
I tried that, says it is too large to process the zip file. I don't have a public google account to use...I suppose I can set up a burner one if there isn't any other option.
Pixeldrain is a great alternative, can use anonymously and speeds are fast, max file size is 10 gb but I'm not sure if there's a limit on number of files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes