Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nandes

Sep 2, 2019
Looks like yiff.party may not be around for long, at least in it's current form. Economics, as usual....

they post this every few weeks, more of a scare tactic to raise funds hence why it's not my favorite site but WOW ya'll have quite the preference for it where was this energy when we needed leakers? :LOL:
I get the messages of the MEGA not being preferred, but nothing about what ya'll would like as an alternative, please I'm all ears!

Slight sidenote posting this here bc it's not an official release

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

THIS IS A BETA VERSION. Nisa recommends not using it on a beloved save file, but i figured I'd upload for those of you who don't fear God or a ruined save.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: link fixed!

Last edited:

Get_Drunk

Nov 16, 2018
Guys I need your help, my folder is 30 GB and I would like to delete all the CCs and keep the ones already in use. to do this I was thinking of exporting to my PC all the sims I created with the attached CCs, delete everything and import the sims exported to the game, in order to reduce the number of CCs in the MOD folder.
What programs do you suggest me besides SIMSTRAYIMPORTER?
alternatively, do you know of another method / program to do this?
Love you all !!! :cool:

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Added Lumysims to Yiff^^
And I added them to the Yiff Directory. Thank you.
I get the messages of the MEGA not being preferred, but nothing about what ya'll would like as an alternative, please I'm all ears!
Great to see you again nandes, I hope all is well. Mega has lots of features other share hosts do not have. The complaint I see the most is about download limits but there are clever ways around that one. I think we should stick with Mega.

I maintain the aforementioned yiff.party directory as an alternative. It is convenient for users to share their patreons, update posts or upload data to the "shared folders" tab. I am also getting new submissions for the list almost every day. This is an amazing group effort!

Oct 26, 2018
Guys I need your help, my folder is 30 GB and I would like to delete all the CCs and keep the ones already in use. to do this I was thinking of exporting to my PC all the sims I created with the attached CCs, delete everything and import the sims exported to the game, in order to reduce the number of CCs in the MOD folder.
I personally, do not know any other program that does this. However, I keep my CC folder in check using the inverse method. I go into CAS and I place on Sims everything I want to get rid-off. Then I open them in S4TI and I'm able to locate the CC easily and remove it. I do the same for build/Buy items on an empty lot. I works for me. Aside from that, any new CC goes into a temporary folder in which it is easier to remove, if it doesn't work well and is not to my liking. I have no idea if this will help.

RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017
So been a little while since i played sims 4 and decided to update everything (if its stable), is this version stable in regards to compatibility with mods now?
I have been hearing some bad things in regards to that with this update.

comfywit

May 4, 2020
The bug?
A) Hondo / Vi Morati (is it Morati?) / First Order dude are never where they were supposed to be.
B) When I can find them, which is almost never. Hondo is with the Rebels OR when he is in the right team there's no tag above his head, and he doesn't give a single quest, First Order Dude is with the scoundrels, Vi Morati is doing whatsoever, sometimes even being a Bartender, but not with the rebellion.
The issue I have with Vi Morati is I could not complete the second quest without cheating that I had met Vi. This was on a vanilla save, so I think the SW pack has bugs as usual. Not shocked at all tbh.

Reactions: grieralexander

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019

Guile19

Apr 25, 2018
Does anyone know if Ksuihuh's Video Station on the Computer & Separate Camera is still compatible with SW patch?
Also, I'm pretty sure I saw Oni28's Shaved Ice Milk Machine behind a spoiler tag here recently, but I'm unnable to find it again, could anyone point it out for me?

Last edited:

Peereezy

May 19, 2020
First, thank you for constantly updating Sims4Imagination. Secondly, I use Sims 4 Studio to check all my CC. The only problem I found with this was that it lags if you have a ton of CC making the whole process take much longer so I remove some things to a temp folder while I do my business. Hope this helps.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
they post this every few weeks, more of a scare tactic to raise funds hence why it's not my favorite site but WOW ya'll have quite the preference for it where was this energy when we needed leakers? :LOL:
I actually prefer the MEGA folder since I already know what I like. Don't much care for Yiff to be truly honest. Just want to get in and out.

Get_Drunk

Nov 16, 2018
First, thank you for constantly updating Sims4Imagination. Secondly, I use Sims 4 Studio to check all my CC. The only problem I found with this was that it lags if you have a ton of CC making the whole process take much longer so I remove some things to a temp folder while I do my business. Hope this helps.
I am glad my contribution with S4I is appreciate. I will try what you suggested, however I tried the method written in my post and I have greatly reduced the MOD folder (8GB currently) also I have used S4studio to prevent NPCs from using CCs, but an old bug has come up that prevents the game from generating faces for new NPCs. i searched the internet and they say it's something about NOeyelash mod, i deleted the CC regarding eyes and eyebrows from the batch fixes but the problem persists. do you know any solution?
I would like to avoid giving NPC permission to use CC.
My laptop after a few minutes of playing starts to overheat badly and playing becomes unnerving, or rather ... impossible, and i think the cause is the game process a lot of CC during the game

If you also know some solution to the overheating of the laptop I read it gladly.
I think i should open the laptop and clean it from dust but i am too lazy to do that and i hope it is not the main problem :ROFLMAO:

cooliek

Jul 16, 2019
It might be here in a while in the shared files area. Also I found
CinErotique in Yiff party but for some content it asks for a password.
[/
i checked there but apparently he cant upload to patreon so he's sending it to people one by one

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes