Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

NikkieAngel

Apr 8, 2020
someone has the updated Brazen lotus list, she has it on Yiff, but there is no link to that list, just go straight to download to patreon:

Wooden Cake Stands
Naked Carrot Cake
Garden Pot Cupcakes
Garden Spinach Dip & Chips
Bunny Garden Cookies
Rustic Drink Tray

DarkDream34

Jan 12, 2020
90% of Sims content on Patreon is either stolen from Second Life/other game or poorly made Marvelous Designer meshes with more polys in a single piece than in the entire Maxis CAS. They're usually presented with heavily photoshopped previews that hide their many flaws, (then you open them in your game or S4S and see the truth...) The other 10% is scripts, animations and MM franken-meshes :ROFLMAO:

I remember one time I saw some shoes from Kikovanity and just by looking at them I knew it was going to end badly, but I downloaded them anyway just for the lols and I opened them in S4S. The moment I went to check the polycount the program crashed, but in the second it took the window to process what was happening and close I could see the horrific number of 90k+ vertices. Are these people aware that things like that can and will fry graphic cards?

If they're going to make people pay for their content the least they could do is optimize it, put some actual effort into it. Many creators do that for free, I don't see why someone that earns money for it can't even do the bare minimun other than because they're lazy and/or only care about their patrons' money and not their patrons themselves.
I'm super late but have been working at hospital all weekend.

Wanted to say that something else I find annoying about a lot of Pay-walled CC is that it's often tagged incorrectly. So not only do I have to pay for it, but I have to make sure you don't have these f**k!ng sneakers tagged for the shower and sleep too? :cautious:

Last edited:

NikkieAngel

Apr 8, 2020
Second Life is another lawless land, many people also steal things from the Sims creators to knit there, but there are also a lot of creators who knit for both the Sims and Second Life, if you can still make money in SL, for me that place has been dead for years, it was very good to stay there, but after I met my husband there, and we formed our family, I never went back there for anything, that was in 2012 hahaha

Reactions: pixiedust

NikkieAngel

Apr 8, 2020
I am especially interested in Pandorasims cc poses especially those in the fitness tag if anyone has thank you very much!

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Kory MorganNow that everything is going to Yiff, are we abandoning the Mega?
Absolutely not, I wanted to contribute in a meaningful way; where everyone has the opportunity to share conveniently. The yiff directory is just another option. I did not imagine it would gain the momentum that it has. I am still seeing new entries on the mega. Since PMBD went quiet, you have to admit this is a worthwhile alternative! Many thanks to everyone who contributes to this resource.

xxXXxxxn

Apr 7, 2020
hello peeps, i keep having this last exception and i can't figure out what exactly is causing it. at first, i thought the issue was wickedwhims because i would get kicked back to the world (because an error message for ww would show up on the side). while i didn't receive the "there was an error with wickedwhims" message after i removed it, i'd still get kicked back to the world(i tried to take out most of the mods that are mentioned in the last exception there, but then i'd get an infinite loading screen :\) i did everything i could to troubleshoot and fix it, but i'm still having issues *sigh*. i don't even get a warning from Better Exceptions

can someone help me? thanks:)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2854245

If anyone knows of any breastfeeding animations, ColonolNutty on loverslab would love to know. They would be used for the Milk Farm feature of his Devious Desires mod.

Feb 27, 2020
can someone help me? thanks:)
TMEX stuff. Namely Better Exceptions. Prob out of date. Wipe it out of there and try again. Usually the first thing in the list of problems is the culprit. Rename that txt file to xml and drag it into a browser makes it easier to read. Or use this

Also I do this sometimes because the folder gets corrupted. Rename Sims 4 under Electronic Arts folder to _Sims 4, load the game, close it and drag the save in the new folder the game made. load again, load save see if the error happens again then close all and move mods into the new folder, then the rest. Pass on the cache files though

Last edited:

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
They're too large for the forum. I'm trying to get access to upload to the Mega to put them there. As soon as I can, I'll give word. If anyone can help me upload to Mega, plz message me.
Icemunmun has a yiff party page - [C ^] with nothing in the shared files tab, you could upload it there (no file size limit as I am aware of) then direct people to that file... Just go and press upload. If this was shared through a regular patreon post, then it is not necessary to upload to shared files tab, it is preferred for CC sent to patrons through Email or IM.

Feb 27, 2020
Here's where I am now with my hospital mod & why it's at a standstill. Plus I think I'm going to wait till I'm comfortable updating the game.

Code:
Last Module Called: build_buy.py
    Last Function Called: _get_object_data_from_household_inventory
    Error message: Exception during call to test method on <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.objectInHouseholdInventoryPickerInteraction_Freelancer_Maker_Send_For_Approval_sofa'> (TypeError: 'ObjectList' object is not iterable)
This is triggered on a hidden work lot. The hospital of course. I think one of my sims working there, a NPC more than likely has some garbage in their household inventory causing this but what I'm gonna bitch about is why in the fuck is EA having the game engine running that script at all when there is NO HOUSEHOLD INVENTORY ON THIS LOT! It's disabled. It's a wonder this game even works sometimes. The issue here, otherwise I would just ignore it is right after it pops up, usually when I click on any piece of funiture, chairs to sit in, desks to use etc, there is this massive lag. I used to think it was the shitty simulation code EA uses but now I think it's the shitty way EA handles code in general and a combo of bad CC in someones inventory. It barks about all sorts of funiture like this even candles wtf? Here is the attached MC file to look at. I wonder if I just take the time to update soon it will clear up but I have not found one single google hit on this error so I might have found a bug that still will haunt me after hours of midget work cleaning up for the update. ALSO where the fuck is my delete all inventories in the world button kinda like NRASS had... NRASS >> MCCC anyday. K thanks for midget reading

PS>>> I know some of you peeps love your inventories so maybe MCCC team pampers a bit by not adding it in. I say ADD IT and let them cry. Inventories are a plague. I have one sim that had 100s of that stupid clay blob in his shit until I tuned it out and cleaned his inventory. EA adds shit to piss you off not make the game better lol

Last edited:

Azoresman

May 7, 2018
I’ve accidentally found this SFS folder with a lot of stuff.
Many are not recent, so using stuff requires knowing if they still work, namely script mods.
But there are also Cc in there.
Being on the iPhone didn’t had the chance to see and or try any of it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes