Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

xxXXxxxn

Apr 7, 2020
lol, She just made it free minutes ago, yesterday it wasn't free.
really? that's weird. i was just on her page (i'm always lurking since i love her content) and had no problems downloading (I'm not a patron nor do I have a patreon account). Were you redirected to the sign up/sign in screen when you clicked on the post?

Reactions: Belondin

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Leah Lillith
Added - Thank you...

Slow but sure, category markers are being added to the list. This is going to be BAD ASS! Thanks everyone for your contributions. This is a community effort we all can be proud of!
Update: HALF WAY THERE! WOW...
I got another CC cemetery. It's sorted by creator's name.
The first post has the same link under the spoiler. =D

Last edited:

violetpoof

Aug 14, 2020
spankz12
That was the very thing I read, what's the saying? Umpteenth time is the charm? I may have got it to work;;;
I won't know :unsure: I believe it did.

Cove Holden

Mar 6, 2018
Dang! I didn't realize that Lynx releases items almost identical to those of other creators. VittlerUniverse release on 09/05 and Lynx on 09/17.

I'm wondering now how much other Lynx CC is basically identical to that of other creators. Kind of bummed about this discovery.
Oh wow, even the exact same textures...Is this the secret to success?

Reactions: Kyatt

dalemonhead

Nov 30, 2017
Dang! I didn't realize that Lynx releases items almost identical to those of other creators. VittlerUniverse release on 09/05 and Lynx on 09/17.

I'm wondering now how much other Lynx CC is basically identical to that of other creators. Kind of bummed about this discovery.
I wouldn't be surprised if they both ripped off the same Second Life clothing creator, just like Simpliciaty often does with hair.

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Oh wow, even the exact same textures...Is this the secret to success?
I wouldn't be surprised if they both ripped off the same Second Life clothing creator, just like Simpliciaty often does with hair.
This does not surprise me... I see Second life content all over the place. Leosims got caught... that is why he does not post photos on his patreon anymore. It is just a matter of time before we see more TS4 Vs SL copybot drama!

Moonny

May 12, 2018
This does not surprise me... I see Second life content all over the place. Leosims got caught... that is why he does not post photos on his patreon anymore. It is just a matter of time before we see more TS4 Vs SL copybot drama!
What baffles me is that those two were part of the group that harrassed Emma until she quitted. Like bitch, you're threatening a person because they're leaking the content that
  1. You stole from a Second Life creator (even though you keep saying you didn't)
  2. You keep locked for months even though EA has stated it should be realeased after 2 weeks max
The audacity of these people... I'm glad that the community is finally starting to see their true colors

xxXXxxxn

Apr 7, 2020
What baffles me is that those two were part of the group that harrassed Emma until she quitted. Like bitch, you're threatening a person because they're leaking the content that
  1. You stole from a Second Life creator (even though you keep saying you didn't)
  2. You keep locked for months even though EA has stated it should be realeased after 2 weeks max
The audacity of these people... I'm glad that the community is finally starting to see their true colors
no one :
them : OH MY GOD WHY ARE YOU LEAKING MY CONTENT???? I SPEND SO MUCH TIME AND EFFORT ON IT AND YOU PIRATES JUST LEAK MY HARD WORK:mad:
also them : goes to second life steals original content changes up the color a little bit *claims it as theirs* posts on patreon

xxXXxxxn

Apr 7, 2020
the thing that makes me laugh so hard about creators who hide their content behind patreon is the fact that it usually looks like shit.... yet you have players who don't receive money that make better meshes in their free time LMFAO. make it make sense:unsure:
you got all that money and your meshes still look like trash? the only time when it doesnt look like shit is when they decide to steal from second life.... maybe i'm onto something:coffee: you put in MORE effort to make sure no one steals your stolen content instead of making something original:ROFLMAO:

Moonny

May 12, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
90% of Sims content on Patreon is either stolen from Second Life/other game or poorly made Marvelous Designer meshes with more polys in a single piece than in the entire Maxis CAS. They're usually presented with heavily photoshopped previews that hide their many flaws, (then you open them in your game or S4S and see the truth...) The other 10% is scripts, animations and MM franken-meshes :ROFLMAO:

I remember one time I saw some shoes from Kikovanity and just by looking at them I knew it was going to end badly, but I downloaded them anyway just for the lols and I opened them in S4S. The moment I went to check the polycount the program crashed, but in the second it took the window to process what was happening and close I could see the horrific number of 90k+ vertices. Are these people aware that things like that can and will fry graphic cards?

If they're going to make people pay for their content the least they could do is optimize it, put some actual effort into it. Many creators do that for free, I don't see why someone that earns money for it can't even do the bare minimun other than because they're lazy and/or only care about their patrons' money and not their patrons themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes