Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Acornus

Dec 5, 2017
Sorry for the question, don't mean to clog up the thread, but I was wondering if anyone knew of a decent female body mod that was close to the vanilla body? I have a bunch of Accessories that poke through every single breast type and it's been driving me crazy.

PilotJones

Apr 9, 2020
Oct 5, 2019

Maybe someone could get some of the stuff from this creator.
I went ahead and got the $6 pledge to see if he posted that sim we were asking about earlier so if anyone is thinking about it, probably don't. That $20 is still out there though. I just don't don't know how to download a bunch of patreon stuff and share it with everyone.

Jayeei

Aug 3, 2019
Motherlodesims

Double Bed
slowlyblowjob_BED_01 - ORALJOB
standingcocksucking_SIDEBED_02 - ORALJOB

Shower
rubbingcock_SHOWER_03 - TEASING

Floor
stand_DP_ANAL_FLOOR_02 - ANAL
funnydance_FLOOR_01 - TEASING (It wasn't...)

Table
standingmissionaryVG_TABLE_02 - VAGINAL

Pool
FFF_makeout_POOLLADDER_01 - TEASING

Loveseat
standanal_LOVESEAT_01 - ANAL

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
Anyone has downloaded this and can say me if can see these recipes where Littlbowbub says they should appear? I can't see any new option on the CookBook (i have latest 9.9 version) also nothing on the fridge. Patreon link is: . I added a high chair on the table but nothing appears.

UPDATE: Ok now i know how it works (modder should explain a bit how they do their mods sometimes): For those that have the same problem as me: you need to set a HIGH CHAIR as i said on my previous post on the table AND you need to sit down the toddler on the high chair, if you only set the chair you dont see any of the recipes on the fridge and the new option on the Cookbook version 9.9 .

Last edited:

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
I went ahead and got the $6 pledge to see if he posted that sim we were asking about earlier so if anyone is thinking about it, probably don't. That $20 is still out there though. I just don't don't know how to download a bunch of patreon stuff and share it with everyone.
You can share on YIFF. First go and click the link on sharing your session cookie. It will tell you how to do it. Copy it and paste into the field and press start. On the right, it will tell you when the process is complete... Then visit the newly created page for and go to the shared files tab. From there you can upload content. It is not necessary to upload content UNLESS the the only way to get the packages is through email or PM, some creators do that.

jstatem

Feb 24, 2020
A simple request: anyone got any traits/rewards like: slut woohoo lover and such? i cannot find them in the mega folder and the ones on LL are from 2018. If anyone has a list of working ones it would be really appreciated.

tmala03

Feb 29, 2020
I'm sure you've done your fair share of digging and I can't find anything other than that he will be drip feeding new sims every week so she might be one. He also has a patreon but I didn't see anything on yiff.
Well i dont care for the sim itself im wondering about the clothes he used on the sim...

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
SimRealist - SimNationalBank Bills 0.4.0.0-6.0 (PATREON)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
NNISM Flower of American Pitcher Plants (14.09.2020)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes