Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

EthnicBarbie

Oct 6, 2019
The issue PMBD is having is they do not have the volunteers to maintain the server... FTP, organizing content with screenshots and more. As a former webmaster myself, I can tell you it is a lot of work. I am confident that updates will resume once someone steps up to handle that task; until then... we have the YIFF Directory. Since I started assembling this, we have had a LOT of people chipping in! IMHO, this is a much better option than PMBD. It is easier to maintain a list, people can upload content received through PM to the SHARED TAB on yiff, they can report new entries on this thread OR leakers can share a session cookie and update the posts. It is a WIN WIN for everyone who participates.

Look at the shared tab on YIFF, there is a DMCA.Gripe folder and there is a PMBD folder too. IF those places do not have what you are looking for, please be patient, it could eventually get leaked.
oooh looks cool thnks!

Charles Vane

Formerly 'tkass'
Jul 10, 2019
Is there a new update?
All the old retired Lupo animations were stripped from the Fin version and put into a single animation package that never needs updated. Just add it to your mod folder with your other animations files and leave it there. It's in the Mega folder under the main tab for Lupo. It's called Lupo_Retired_AnimationsTK. Then each time Lupo gets updated, you update his files like from any other creator. Any questions, you can ask me.

skyusalol

Feb 4, 2018
xD i need help im looking for a mod that allowe me make transgender i remmebr i was have a mod let me make it it was so simple all i do is click shift & sims the click on gender & click on dick icon xD so easy but i lost it os there any mods thats can help ??

ShaggyDhs

Sep 14, 2017
xD i need help im looking for a mod that allowe me make transgender i remmebr i was have a mod let me make it it was so simple all i do is click shift & sims the click on gender & click on dick icon xD so easy but i lost it os there any mods thats can help ??
You talking about Futa World over on LoversLab?

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Btw are there story quests ? By that I mean you can download lewd stories made by players with characters, dialogues etc. or the mods are just tools to make your own sandbox ? thx

cooliek

Jul 16, 2019
does anyone have these animations or this one

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes