Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kedson123!

Jun 23, 2018
What is the issue?
Hey all, anyone able to help me? I'm unsure why I'm getting this issue. - Not 100% sure what I'm supposed to do this this, I think my mod files are all over the place.

Anyone know how to fix? Thank you very much!

See pic below

Urgh, getting there. First issue is fixed however how do I remove these? When I click the red X they stay on.

Thanks for the help :)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
soo...

if i understood correctly, artisto de bastardo stopped doing animations ? and the last version is the "final" one . am i right ?

Oct 26, 2018
Urgh, getting there. First issue is fixed however how do I remove these? When I click the red X they stay on.

The problem with those is that they were made to be default, by the maker. You need to find them with STI: Only leave the red ones on and no other CC on the sim, save her to your library. Open her with Sims Tray Importer and click on CC. It will list all the CC she has on, which should only be the underwear. If you right click on the list and chose sown containing folder, it will take you to the exact piece in which case you can deleted or run it through a batch fix to make it non-default.

Reactions: DarkDream34

luerv

Apr 23, 2019

You need to communicate better. the first post literally is a link to an image without clearly stating what the issue is.

IF the issue is the lack of nipples, it's most likely because of your default replacement for skins. This isn't really an issue imo because you can add nipples through skin overlays and/or tattoos.

Your second "issue", i'm assuming is the underwear. Again, why don't you just state what you're looking for instead of asking people to guess what they think you want. It's due to default replacements again.

You should look for "default*" or "DR*" in your mods folder and take those out of your mods folder. Take care to not remove the "non_default" files which will also come up in the search.

You then need to add in a underwear remover mod.

DDBabyDiva

Nov 9, 2018
Anyone have tested Luumia's No Blu and No Glo mod in the latest update?
No Blu and No Glo make game graphic lesser blue and reduce glows on sims.
Or is there any light mods like these?

View attachment 805357 View attachment 805359 (thumbnails)
Hello, does anyone have the NoBlu/No Glo mods uploaded anywhere other than SFS? I remembered that I read about this mod but could not remember the name of it for the life of me. Now that I ran across your post, I can finally go get it but SFS is down and I cannot download it. Thanks in advance for any help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes