Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

javelin 93

Aug 22, 2018
"I feel this is silly and won't be an issue if people stopped putting cc behind paywall which is against EA's legal terms as they are meant to be for free. Donations, early releases and all that is one thing; but many of these items are never released to the public and those are the patrons I would never support even if I could as it just enables them."

What you said here is spot on. That's the problem, people enabling them by their "donations" I know of several that don't release to the public at all. Strictly on a pay for item basis. Oh sorry, I meant "donation" basis. Someone who knows 10 or more should post a list of the worst offenders, because I'd sure like to know who they are so I can dissuade folks I know from
"patreonizing" them. Just like I did with " Skyrim together" with that one particularly arrogant prick.

Reactions: TheLabBrat

Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
are anyones elses animations not working? bc my sims go to each other to start but the animations wont play.
I had an issue with it, though it may not be related. My sims4communitylib and UI_Cheats_Extension were out of date though and one of these fixed it. Might not be your problem though.

Wicked Whims been updated again today for crashing bug fix.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes