Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Teebone19

Jan 23, 2020
I think I'm a cc addict because I have a mod folder that is 123 GB! Oh and that is after my quarterly clean out... Oof
oof Does that not lag your game out? Im hesitant to add a lot/any build/buy CC for fear that it will tank my performance.. and my system is beefy.

vanillarose

Jul 13, 2019
Just updated on Yiff Party;

- Muva Simmer
- Ksuihuh
- KiaraSims4mods
- ilkavelle
Thank you! Do you have the updated USM by Muvasimmer?

Reactions: EthnicBarbie

Peereezy

May 19, 2020
This is already in the directory but this user just added a Furry Trait with some Boosts and Buffs. Their mods are surprisingly well-thought-out and in depth. I'm only calling attention to it because this trait is specific to certain... tastes, I think there may be people here that would enjoy it and it might get lost in the sea of mods. Can be found here - YourFasleHope

BoopEveryNose

Aug 28, 2020
Any possibility of uploading this to a site that would not take many days to download without paying a sub fee? I'm even willing to download it in multiple parts, but this MegaUpload download limit is killing me. Took forever just to get to 5% and then it's telling me that I have to wait three hours to continue, and this file is almost 50Gb. That's insane.

I get that it's hard to find a place that will host that much storage but surely there's an alternative to MegaUpload.

BoopEveryNose

Aug 28, 2020
what are yalls computer specs? does sims run smooth/fast for yall?
Almost anything should run this game smoothly or with a decent FPS provided you have the correct setting.
I ran this game at minimum settings still getting up to 60FPS with the Intel integrated graphics ( HD4600 ) in Haswell (i7 4770), just as much as my current rig gets 60FPS with maximum settings.

violetpoof

Aug 14, 2020
sooo;;;; I am one of the idiots that still pays for TSR (I just plain forgot to stop the subscription) If there is something needed if by the time its not already answered I'm willing to oblige. Many thanks to those w 90gb+ mods folder who have made me feel better about my 40gb which has been culled to be this small. For the most part the sims runs veryyy well? if you can stomach the 10-15min from desktop to household loadtime, other than that you're looking at 90secs at most per lot loading.

BoopEveryNose

Aug 28, 2020
if you can stomach the 10-15min from desktop to household loadtime, other than that you're looking at 90secs at most per lot loading.
Holy crap. You need to buy a decent SSD if that's the load time you're getting. I know it's easy to say 'just buy this piece of hardware' but seriously, I've got just under 100GB of mods and my load times from desktop to household is two minutes at most.

TiŊaSŊow

Sep 28, 2019
I am soo glad you exist. My mod folder is 92 GB and I felt nobody does this and I am sooo glad to see I am not alone. Peace! LOL
92?!?? You need a trophy!

I have 50 GB and trying to get it down as we speak. My biggest folders are hair and clothes and I'm using maxis match cc. My game runs pretty well, but runs even better with just under 40GB.

elkasique

Oct 15, 2017
somebody can share tray files from this lot from soulsistersims, i can't find anywhere
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes