Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Herringbine

May 8, 2018
I miss the ability to place lot grids anywhere. That's it for my complaints about the maps. I never feel like I have enough lots.

I'm also dreaming for the day that they add create-a-style back, we know it's possible since they did the color wheel with the pets. Hopefully this may come in University as a function for soror/frat logos or school mascot logos?

I think my main issue with the sims is just the small technical details. The rigidity of customization is a huge setback for me, as it's mostly what made me enjoy playing S3 so much.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I miss the ability to place lot grids anywhere. That's it for my complaints about the maps. I never feel like I have enough lots.
In my game i usually have half of lots empty, because when i have too many of them filled up, there were times that i didn't know where should my sims go. :D

But it's kinda how i play, like to keep it not flooded and clean but i understand those that have an idea for new lot really often and there's not enough place for them.

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
Well, at least compared to TS3 i will be able to play this without problems
That's fine, TS4 has better graphics, we can agree on that. I also respect the fact that some people just enjoy switching their brain off after a day of work.

because TS3 runs like shit and works like shit in my opinion and based on my own experiences.
Dut, wrong reason not to play TS3. If it runs bad, you either do something (very) wrong, or you ought to invest in a better machine, buddy. We're in 2019.

Pro-tip, , properly and it should run smooth like butter.

I think that it will be fine when you add lewd mods to it, but we'll see which new gameplay functions will this pack bring
Die-hard TS4 fans, among which you seem to be, will be delusional till the last EP. I wasn't too worried.

EDIT: Best TS gameplay is TS2, but we all already knew that.

Last edited:
Reactions: maldo and taglag

oro90

May 10, 2019
Does anybody have the latest PrivatePractice?
Edit: also looking for Meaningful Stories if anybody knows about that.

Last edited:
Reactions: ꧁KymJoh꧂

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
That's fine, TS4 has better graphics, we can agree on that. I also respect the fact that some people just enjoy switching their brain off after a day of work.

Dut, wrong reason not to play TS3. If it runs bad, you either do something (very) wrong, or you ought to invest in a better machine, buddy. We're in 2019.

Die-hard TS4 fans, among which you seem to be, will be delusional till the last EP. I wasn't too worried.

Im not a die-hard fan of any Sims, if there's a sims game that i really, really liked it's probably Bustin out on PS2.
I play this game from time to time with lewd mods, but not just for the lewd mods.

Don't know how you deducated something like that from that little line i wrote, but besides that is being hopeful about something and waiting to see which new features will the new expac bring before i start shitting on it = Die hard from the get go or being delusional?
If it's a yes in your mind then i guess i already know where i can put you, when it comes to gaming outrage communities that will just shit on something before there's even any information about it and will just keep calling names others that are just neutral about it or wait for more informations, no matter if company did some bad bubus before or not.

And believe me, my machine is enough to run newest games in high or high/medium settings, so there's nothing wrong with that, the code that TS3 was created on is almost at the same lvl of being bad as Gothic 3 by Piranha Bytes - It either works or not.

Get some glasses buddy and read properly buddy what people mean buddy, buddy we are in 2019. :rolleyes: :whistle:

Last edited:

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
I already have it, that's why I'm saying it doesn't work.
And I have read several users in the thread that does not work for them after several WW updates.
This is so so weird. I have seen people saying the mod/patch is broken for them but.......its working for me?
I have the latest game update and the latest WW update. I honest to God don't understand. o_O

Reactions: taglag
Aug 12, 2019

Dude, none of that can help if you're on a mac (and not everyone can afford to replace their entire computer just for one game), since they made it exclusive for Windows and used an outside licensed program (by a company that dropped all it's tech development to be a real estate financers- shows how successful they were) to make the game think it's running in Windows not OSX. And Cider fuuuuuucking sucks. No matter how good your graphics or ram, it is limited to 2 gb of ram. It's basically unplayable. I prefer 3 over 4 immensely, except for the fact that I can usually run 4 without constant crashes if I don't clear my ram every 3 minutes. Even with zero mods 3 never wanted to work right, because it wasn't designed to. There's rumors there will be a relaunch of 3 for mac that is completely native and runs on 64 bit, so we can finally have the same play experience as Windows users (considering we payed the same, got shit for the game, zero customer service from EA, had to figure out fixes/how to make the game actually work ourselves, and they completely stopped support for the mac version over a year ago) and have the game work, after over 10 years.

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
How about starting another thread if we keep discussing this ? I think we owe it to the people here to remain *somewhat* civil, since we're the guests crashing in someone else's house. Maybe not over-extend our welcome.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes