Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfieee

Aug 23, 2018
So guys i have an issue that i just can't seem to solve. Im having an issue where, say if i jog then when my sim is done i immediately go to CAS the game crashes, same if i get out of the shower. I have no idea what could cause this, i tested a few saves back and it doesn't seem to happen but i reverted all changes to mods since that save and it still occurs. I've updated my game and all mods to current version and i just cant work out what is causing this, tried taking out many mods, still occurs.

I just cant work out what would cause this, it doesn't seem to occur on other characters, even characters ive played way longer.

Im not getting LE's either, just a crash as i go into CAS.

Ill attach a pic of my mod folders, the ones in folders are script (not all but most)

Any insight is appreciated.
A lot of people are reporting crashes with Realm Of Magic, even if they're playing vanilla. I think it's just a bug they need to fix.

Reactions: simslacostacata

ZedPeeEm

Jan 22, 2019
  • Cmars pointy ears for all ages mod
  • Tmex cheat control mod
  • Teanmoons dark loading screens / darker world select
These are the only mods I've found that were breaking my game. They haven't been updated yet. Basemental was broken but the update is a page or so back.
What were the loading screens doing that broke the game? The only issue I've been having so far is some of the UI is green, but I don't know what is causing it and I can't be arsed to look at the moment. Just wondering if that was the problem, otherwise I haven't had any issues with teanmoon's mods yet.

has been fixed because I had enough time recently. Please replace the old file "Ita_GetToCollegeV3.3.0.package" with the new file "Ita_GetToCollegeV3.3.1.package".

Oh, does anyone know of some decent lots for the get to college mod? The gallery seems sad in this area.

Also, Meaningful Stories was updated, I am not sure how long ago, so I am not trying to rush anyone, but I was wondering if it was up anywhere yet. If not, no worries. Sorry to bother. Thanks!

Miaa20001

Aug 20, 2018
So guys i have an issue that i just can't seem to solve. Im having an issue where, say if i jog then when my sim is done i immediately go to CAS the game crashes, same if i get out of the shower. I have no idea what could cause this, i tested a few saves back and it doesn't seem to happen but i reverted all changes to mods since that save and it still occurs. I've updated my game and all mods to current version and i just cant work out what is causing this, tried taking out many mods, still occurs.

I just cant work out what would cause this, it doesn't seem to occur on other characters, even characters ive played way longer.

Im not getting LE's either, just a crash as i go into CAS.

Ill attach a pic of my mod folders, the ones in folders are script (not all but most)

Any insight is appreciated.
I think it's basemental drugs … when I ever put any updated version since mushino's ...something similar to yours happen with me, so try removing it
even the latest update of that mod crashed my game just few mins ago

RainGolucky

Jun 28, 2019
What were the loading screens doing that broke the game? The only issue I've been having so far is some of the UI is green, but I don't know what is causing it and I can't be arsed to look at the moment. Just wondering if that was the problem, otherwise I haven't had any issues with teanmoon's mods yet.

I removed TMEX- clean UI and that got rid of the "green" for me.

MOPIKU

Aug 10, 2018
View attachment 67447

Overview:
Comprehensive list of all The Sims 4 premium animations and other miscellaneous mods can be found here.​

Main Mod:
Other Mods:
Updated: 2019-07-17
Game/Creator: The Sims 4 [EA]
Modder: Several
Folder Version: v44
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log v44:

- Getting started -
How to get Sims 4, what mods to begin, the basics:

F.A.Q. and Warnings - Please Read:

Download:
- Don't download the entire folder!!! Right-click and download the mods you need!!
- Please read the F.A.Q. before asking anything.
- As of 24/06/2019, the folder only receives mods shared on the discord o via pm to me.

Patreon Rebels

EXTRAS:
Our friends at DWP leaks a lot of CC patreon mods:

Backup folder of The Sims Family Crypt and more lost mods by @RobinF
All these extras isn't maintained by @K.Leoric

View attachment 67448 View attachment 67449 View attachment 67450 View attachment 67451
This game for android or PC can you tell me how to download it to android???

• Haha
Reactions: it_wasnt_me

BabySharkA34

May 5, 2019
Apart From By TwistedMexi.. that addons also could reconsider appear in DWP This Week... they both equally Useful IMO

jasuso

Jan 20, 2018
Is Realm of magic "safe" right now? I want to download it but im scared it will mess with my game cause I have a lot of CC.

frankstallone

Jul 27, 2019
Is Realm of magic "safe" right now? I want to download it but im scared it will mess with my game cause I have a lot of CC.
There are some quirks but if your mods are up to date it shouldn't be a problem. As always, Basemental and Nisa are going to be a problem. You might want to grab a few mods from (free, public downloads) so the game doesn't randomly turn a bunch of NPCs into spellcasters and give them ugly random outfits in the magic zone.

Is your sim a spellcaster? There's a crash bug related to spellcaster idle animations. I don't know if it's related to your issue. I haven't had it happen to me yet.

After some reading, it happens when you exit CAS while your spellcaster sim is doing the spell cast idle animation. I probably haven't crashed because I use this mod that makes sims stand still in CAS.

Last edited:

ZedPeeEm

Jan 22, 2019
I removed TMEX- clean UI and that got rid of the "green" for me.
I did that too but it didn't go away for me...and yes I deleted the file and my cache...still got that damn green. Removed teanmoon's mods too, still green.

Last edited:

Ailias

May 12, 2019
graycurse_cooking_ingredients_overhaul
is not compatible with 1.55 game
I have sims all gone away like they are absent though game says they are on this lot. (they have white blurred bottom panel icons)
I removed all folder with "graycurse_cooking_ingredients_overhaul" and now they all present on lot and visible.

RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017
There are some quirks but if your mods are up to date it shouldn't be a problem. As always, Basemental and Nisa are going to be a problem. You might want to grab a few mods from (free, public downloads) so the game doesn't randomly turn a bunch of NPCs into spellcasters and give them ugly random outfits in the magic zone.

Is your sim a spellcaster? There's a crash bug related to spellcaster idle animations. I don't know if it's related to your issue. I haven't had it happen to me yet.

After some reading, it happens when you exit CAS while your spellcaster sim is doing the spell cast idle animation. I probably haven't crashed because I use this mod that makes sims stand still in CAS.
No it has been happening since the moschino Update, i did update today but still happening.

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
No it has been happening since the moschino Update, i did update today but still happening.
I see in your picture that you have a "Merged" folder. Are there any old mods in there that may cause it? Try the 50/50 method to narrow down the mod that's causing it (if it's a mod and not a vanilla issue).

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes