Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
Well everyone, Discord Team and our Patreon overlords didn't like our new changelog fetish, it seems it's too kinky for their tastes. A pity.

"Boring" news is, as always, nothing changes about the leaks, we will keep then organized and they will go to the mega folder, as it has always been... the folder will keep going on, they really didn't get any victory at all....

Let's talk about what's obvious, the attacks on the discord is out of desperation (or a lot of free time too), they can't take the mega folder down, they can't take F95 down, they can't make us stop leaking, they know they can't stop the links, so they hit on the only place they can, to stop everyone to just... you know.. chat. Kinda of sad really, because the leaks are still going on, i made sure that more people knew about F95 so they won't lose those good leaks even by losing the discord, and we can still keep chatting here, we just lost some convenience. Well i hope their hollow victory was worth it, because the team only keeps laughing and leaking! :p

Terrible news is, no discord, maybe for a while, maybe forever, it's really not worth it, we can find other places to chat, and the community will return to enjoy some good chat with leaks.

I'm sorry, i really wanted you guys to chill on discord while we were working on the best chat option that don't ban us with a blind bot. I hope you guys can wait some time while we find a good alternative.

55___

Apr 2, 2018
It does really suck about the discord but I guess it's been coming for a long time. Weirdly I wouldn't of heard off a lot of the creators if not for the dis.

jang man wol

Oct 9, 2019
Damn i didn't notice that the discord is down again. Hopefully we can find a new alternative chat soon because with the rebels discord my discord app is boring. Thank you for all the hard work admin and staff please never give up

Reactions: DarkDream34

BChills

Mar 10, 2020
Shame, just now seeing what happened. If staff is feeling dejected don't be. Can easily take heart in fact that discord was quite well run. Chat was usually always insightful or entertaining. The picture sections made quite good viewing. It wasnt just about leaks, but it is what it is I guess. Pretty sure if there's ever an alternative to discord found the bounce back will be swift.

Reactions: MissCee

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
Shame, just now seeing what happened. If staff is feeling dejected don't be. Can easily take heart in fact that discord was quite well run. Chat was usually always insightful or entertaining. The picture sections made quite good viewing. It wasnt just about leaks, but it is what it is I guess. Pretty sure if there's ever an alternative to discord found the bounce back will be swift.
Oh don't worry, the staff is more excited for the next challenge, we won't be able to have a discord again, sadly

No worries folks... Our Changelogs will continue.
Oh yeah! Give me that hot texts, i love it!

jang man wol

Oct 9, 2019
Can someone post the wcif guide here? The one that is pinned to the discord before the discord took it down again. Thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes