Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 14, 2019
Hi there guys! Anyone has the Prom Night and Cinderella Mod From KawaiiStacy? She delete them from her site, just when I wanted to play them ;-;

ADN000

Feb 18, 2018
Hello.
Who can download this hair from Newsea site ?

ProximaLewds

Sep 3, 2017
all Tatius work u can find here
I'm currently waiting for them to actually accept the request but in the mean time, based off what I saw on the other link, it looks like they do a variety of content. I really hope they have more celebs than just her. Thanks for both links though!

sopsiza

May 27, 2018
I'm currently waiting for them to actually accept the request but in the mean time, based off what I saw on the other link, it looks like they do a variety of content. I really hope they have more celebs than just her. Thanks for both links though!
You can download all of Tatius' Sims directly from this page:

Click on the image you want and a window with link pops up. Tatius is not really a 'celebrity' sims creator though.

Azoresman

May 7, 2018
Yes she has a lot of really good Sims :)
Worst part is I don't understand the language, so I have to use translator (not practical on my iPhone)

ProximaLewds

Sep 3, 2017
Yeah, I noticed that when I was going through everything on their page. I think Nathalie will be the only one of hers I will actually use but their sims are incredibly good.

CYBERMINDXXX

Nov 4, 2019
This man has better ideas than EA, I was waiting for this type of MOD and I hope later on they invent the CAW TOOL. Create A World.

comfywit

May 4, 2020
Hi everyone, here is Madlen and felixandresims' latest creations! Let me know if I miss any creations so I can upload them.

Madlen Celine Dress
Strapless corset mini dress. Straight out of a fairy-tale.

Madlen Aneska Boots all ages
Cute ankle boots with fur details. Now for toddlers and children as well!
Teen-Elder
Toddler-Child

Felixandresims
Asian inspired CC (I think mainly Japanese).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes