Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
all Tatius work u can find here
Thanks for this... These are some of the best documented, and organized sims I've seen even though I can't read Russian! CC is in separate folders each accompanied by an image file for each bit of CC. This had to take them a ton of time to do. And the sims are so well done. What a nice find! Thanks again.

Azoresman

May 7, 2018
Hey :)
Just found out about this mod:
It enabled you to start sex with multiple partners instead of just one, and having to invite the others after.
It's on Nexus and you'll need an account to be able to download.
If needed I can provide a direct way to get it.

Jan 8, 2018
Hey :)
Just found out about this mod:
It enabled you to start sex with multiple partners instead of just one, and having to invite the others after.
It's on Nexus and you'll need an account to be able to download.
If needed I can provide a direct way to get it.
You can do that with WW's already, I don't understand why you would need it.
Edit:- Stupid me, you can do that already for npc's and then join in yourself, I get it now lol.

arkane378

Aug 3, 2018
BASEMENTAL DRUGS PATREON VERSION 6.12.140
Change Log
:small_orange_diamond:
Mod Repaired • Mod repaired for game patch 1.63.133
:small_orange_diamond:
LSD • New drug added to the mod. • A bunch of various trip outcomes. • Purchasable from dark web, and dealers. • Added option of writing trip reports on LSD. • Added LSD high to parental reactions. • Added LSD interactions to Club Interactions.

That was fast.

ChirpChirp

Mar 31, 2018
I don't understand. Isn't it common knowledge that updating a modded game usually breaks the hell out of it? I guess doing so intentionally in order to find out which mods are broken and why is good, but most of the time it seems like a majority of people here, on or the discord, are just like "Omg my game is broken what do" every update. Does Origin make delayed updating impossible or force auto updating? If it does, I would have jumped off Origin immediately.

comfywit

May 4, 2020
I do not have any issues with the new update, but I took out my mods and only put in updated ones or ones I knew did not need updating. So far I have played with zero issues, and all the CC I have (note not mods) is all working just fine. New patches break mods, so remove them before updating! LOL! And always check your CC too, because sometimes patches break those too. So far doors and windows are okay for custom ones....they just will not do what the new patch brought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes