Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dekix

Donor
Sep 30, 2016
short question regarding the new Mike24 animations ... they does not show up on the "sofa" do i need some CC to get them to show up ?

DF - SELFIE - SOFA - SEQUENCE
  • STAGE 01 - TEASING
  • STAGE 02 - ORALJOB
  • STAGE 03 - ORAL
  • STAGE 04 - ORAL
  • STAGE 05 - CLIMAX

Wavy_22

Aug 12, 2020
I've discovered from using S4S that nearly all of LynxSimz CC is miscatgeorized. They also seem to select "Restrict Opposite Frame" a lot, which hides it from a lot of my sims. The creator also seems to like to list everything as lingerie? IDK why, but whatever you downloaded, open the pack up in S4S, regcategorize, and you should be good to go. I noticed that SlayClassy miscategorizes their CC like that a lot too.
Sooo true bc I clicked out of female wear and saw so much cc I forgot I downloaded

Reactions: DarkDream34
Feb 27, 2020
I barely play this dumb game because of the bugs. Doc career is fun with Simrealist mod and what not but I notice ever since that useless Eco update the game crashes 2 out of 5 times it starts up without warning at splash, sims swipe shit, got a mod to fix that but wtf EA soooooo dumb and knitting? This has to be a new low for this garbage company. What's next I wonder. However the build mode is the best ever with search, copy rooms and drag walls. Sure wish all that was in Sims 2 & 3. Anyways the main gripe here is the crash. I would think CC but it's not all the time just 2 out of 5 times. Also still looking for building deco objects but no one built any. Guess I will have to brush up on Blender

khmerguy23

Jan 29, 2020
short question regarding the new Mike24 animations ... they does not show up on the "sofa" do i need some CC to get them to show up ?

DF - SELFIE - SOFA - SEQUENCE
  • STAGE 01 - TEASING
  • STAGE 02 - ORALJOB
  • STAGE 03 - ORAL
  • STAGE 04 - ORAL
  • STAGE 05 - CLIMAX
Use it on a loveseat Sofa and it should work. Worked for me.

Dec 7, 2018
I would think CC but it's not all the time just 2 out of 5 times.
Do you mean CC or a mod? I have had mods that crashed my game only half of the time too so don't automatically assume it isn't something you put in there because it doesn't crash every time. I can tell you that Sacrificial mods randomly crash my game. Especially the ones that mess with zone data so I stopped using those. I had one of the addons from LittleMissSams mods crashing me randomly as well. Found that because it finally threw an LE. It really depends on the mod.

Reactions: Belondin

mistymoon95

Mar 24, 2020
Downloaded the recent files for E404P from the mega folder but I'm not finding these specific animations in-game, is anyone else experiencing this issue, or are these animations just not included in the current update? I don't want this to sound like a complaint btw, I'm happy to wait for the next update if they haven't been released yet, I just want to figure out if I'm missing cc or have messed up the installation process that's all. Thanks in advance!
Opera Snapshot_2020-08-14_171838_thcf2.redgifs.com.png Opera Snapshot_2020-08-14_171902_thcf6.redgifs.com.png

ShaggyDhs

Sep 14, 2017
Downloaded the recent files for E404P from the mega folder but I'm not finding these specific animations in-game, is anyone else experiencing this issue, or are these animations just not included in the current update? I don't want this to sound like a complaint btw, I'm happy to wait for the next update if they haven't been released yet, I just want to figure out if I'm missing cc or have messed up the installation process that's all. Thanks in advance!
View attachment 772850 View attachment 772851
Some of the animations require the CC E404 has. I noticed they didn't show up til I downloaded that folder too.

Valeciraptor

May 22, 2020
Anyone else having trouble with NPCs not showing up (maids, gardeners and butlers) at all when using both NPCC and MC Command Center? Or is it just me?

Tried just NPCC and it worked, just MC Command Center and it worked but if I use both together no NPC show up. Can't even assign a bed to a butler and if the maid or gardener "show up" there's no sim at all, just the classic llama icon saying I was charged. I'm not a Patreon of either so I can't really go ask on their site :ROFLMAO:

I did look up for a solution but except removing one of the mods I don't see what I can do.

Edit: Love Guru, DJ, fishermen and community gardeners as well. Definitely a conflict between MC Command Center and NPCC (the later still not updated and no news from Paulson, again)

Last edited:

mistymoon95

Mar 24, 2020
Some of the animations require the CC E404 has. I noticed they didn't show up til I downloaded that folder too.
Found them! Turns out they are a new addition to an existing set of animations so that's why they didn't stand out as they are categorized under the same name, but thank you anyway.

Reactions: ShaggyDhs

asdfghjko4

Jun 30, 2020
In modern times, having a VPN is essential. To use the internet without one is like 'driving without breaks'. Moreover, choosing the right web browser is essential. I use Waterfox (which removes telemetry and tracking from mainline Firefox) and Bromite on Android (same principal but built on chromium); aside from , there are plenty of other choices out there. If Google is blocking 'share.dmca.gripe' Duckduckgo and Qwant search engines are great alternatives. If you are extremely cautious like me, use Linux to surf the internet and only share content with your sandboxed windows installation in a virtual machine. LOL
thanks a lot! ♥♥♥

Shannis14

Dec 3, 2017
Is anyone else having issues with Melunn's mods? Whenever i put any of their social interaction mods in my game, my sims just argue and fight with everyone and it ruins all of their relationships. I've had to take them out but i just wanted to know if they are conflicting with other mods. I checked with mod conflict detector but saw nothing wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes