Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkDream34

Jan 12, 2020
thanks soo much for sharing!! by chance do you also have brandysims light drip and kenzar sims? thanks alot if you do and if not thanks too!
Kenzar is on the Booty and there's also a Kenzar folder in the SFS link the person above just shared. <3

xC0C0A

Nov 23, 2018
hello. does anyone here know how to make skintones compatible with wicked whims? lamatisse finally released their skintones but they're not ww compatible ;(
Omg, yes I would love to know as well! I can't find a tutorial anywhere

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
hello. does anyone here know how to make skintones compatible with wicked whims? lamatisse finally released their skintones but they're not ww compatible ;(
Aparently one is compatible, and has 100 swatches:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PXLdust

Mar 2, 2020
I am looking for older Leo CC... Mila Baughman set. If anyone has it,
I would be grateful. I already looked on booty and the Russian site.

Last edited:

venom757

Aug 31, 2017
Well,i noticed few unusual things and behavior of sims since i installed the Eco(A**holes) life and finally it smashed my save file completely and Couldn't resolve the issue even after installing the latest update later.started with missing chairs and tables from restaurant and home..its kinda jokes from the developer ...:LOL::LOL:
So with the new game i noticed that on dining table if my sim seat on chair, not getting the option to eat by right clicking on his own plate but the option is only available if i click on other non playing sims plate:mad:that probably causing the issue at restaurant as well..in two seated dining table ,one sim is leaving without eating anything but other sim is eating his own and others as well..:LOL::LOL::LOL:...
So i need your help guys..have you notice the same thing ?is it a another bug from the developer ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes