Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Anyone else having problems with accepting with the latest WW? It seems no matter what, even with the trait, Sims won't accept sex unless I have always accept on.
I've had this issue for several versions to one extent or another. gotten used to having "always accept" on. Oddly, they don't always accept regardless.

I have noticed another annoying issue. Maybe you've seen it? If your sim is with say 2 or more females, WW almost always reports the wrong sim "might be pregnant". This has been happening non stop for several versions. Your sim will be working sim "A" and ww will say sim "B" might be pregnant. Drives me nuts.

I think these kinds of issues are in part due to the bloated nature of ww trying to be a jack of all trades...

Reactions: RobinF
D

Deleted member 970849

I think these kinds of issues are in part due to the bloated nature of ww trying to be a jack of all trades...
This is exactly it. It's one thing to add new interesting features its another to add bullshit that hardly any want. Does anyone use that personality horseshit for example? He even fucked up on the attraction and made it feel lifeless. He also manages to screw the core mod every time he updates with these failed endeavors. He's already making a handsome sum but he needs more so instead of tightening up the core mod he continues to make it a bloated buggy mess. Then lies his ass off in patch notes with shit like "Improved overall performance". He's really lucky this is the only sex framework Sims 4 has.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
This is exactly it. It's one thing to add new interesting features its another to add bullshit that hardly any want. Does anyone use that personality horseshit for example? He even fucked up on the attraction and made it feel lifeless. He also manages to screw the core mod every time he updates with these failed endeavors. He's already making a handsome sum but he needs more so instead of tightening up the core mod he continues to make it a bloated buggy mess. Then lies his ass off in patch notes with shit like "Improved overall performance". He's really lucky this is the only sex framework Sims 4 has.
For a mod called "wicked whims" there's not a whole lot of wicked going on. Every time I read an update I have to double check to see if I'm still looking at a supposed sex mod. Reputation? Impressions? Faking personalities? Tampons? All these little systems Turbo keeps adding sound good on paper but they never amount to anything more than a modifier on relationship gain. I've been following this mod since november 2017 and the only things added that have affected the sexual content has been autonomy, nudism, and voyeurism. I was really hoping this attraction system would give the mod some much needed depth.

D

Deleted member 970849

For a mod called "wicked whims" there's not a whole lot of wicked going on. Every time I read an update I have to double check to see if I'm still looking at a supposed sex mod. Reputation? Impressions? Faking personalities? Tampons? All these little systems Turbo keeps adding sound good on paper but they never amount to anything more than a modifier on relationship gain. I've been following this mod since november 2017 and the only things added that have affected the sexual content has been autonomy, nudism, and voyeurism. I was really hoping this attraction system would give the mod some much needed depth.
He doing any and everything to get more pledges. Its damning when you lay out how little the things he adds to a sex mod are about sex. Was on the same boat as you with attraction but he somehow managed to make it seem dry and inconsequential too. Maybe its the fact that you have so many categories to wade through setting up single sim that's makes it so boring.

DayJsuz

Aug 24, 2018
Whenever I try to give a gift of this error LE :cry: Help, please
It's the day of love in my game and I can not gift the love of my sims :confused:

• Sad
Reactions: rai-chan

vnoize808

Mar 15, 2019
Whenever I try to give a gift of this error LE :cry: Help, please
It's the day of love in my game and I can not gift the love of my sims :confused:
Unfortunately, the LE log doesn't have much to go on. Tossing it into lastexception.com only reveals that a mod is causing something to break and looking manually at the log file, there isn't even a hint as to which mod is doing that.

The steps to take at this point:
  1. Make a test save of the game world to do the following. NOTE: When exiting the game in this test save, DO NOT SAVE so you can re-enact the conflicting interaction as many times as you need to.
  2. Make sure all mods have been updated for TS4 build 1.51.77
    1. If all mods have been reasonably updated, start the process of elimination with mods that haven't been updated since the last build update, which as of the time of this post was 04/19/2019.
    2. Systematically remove mods using the until you find the conflict resolved.
    3. Add mods back, one at a time to find out which mod is conflicting.
  3. If the above does not work, try a game repair.
Please note that you should delete the localthumbscache.package found in the Electronic Arts/The Sims 4 directory between each mod removal/insertion process.

EDIT: The link to the 50/50 method actually is a list of things to do when CC is acting up.

Last edited:

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Some of you people are just pathetic. Thanks for the uploads rebels, I don't know If I would have played or even enjoyed Sims 4 as long as I did without you.
How ironic, a lot of people would probably think most of us here are pathetic for using a mod that turns a game made for teenagers into an orgy-fest. This thread is for more than just sharing mods and tech support, yeah? If we're pathetic for voicing our opinions on a threads subject then what does that make you who enters just to throw shade?

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
To everybody who downloaded Lupobianco modded at 10:42: please redownload it. It seems that, after a certain point (probably the package starting to weight too much), the game stops reading it. For this reason, the new modded updates will be in Lupobianco reworked.

TS2016

May 7, 2017
I've had this issue for several versions to one extent or another. gotten used to having "always accept" on. Oddly, they don't always accept regardless.

I have noticed another annoying issue. Maybe you've seen it? If your sim is with say 2 or more females, WW almost always reports the wrong sim "might be pregnant". This has been happening non stop for several versions. Your sim will be working sim "A" and ww will say sim "B" might be pregnant. Drives me nuts.

One time I had female sim have sex on bouncy ball with dildo and she got pregnant with my male sim's kid. Funny thing is they haven't even had sex with each other yet.

pobelisima

May 12, 2018
Hello, did any of you ever get a problem with sims always wearing accessories while in towel outfit? Also I got a problem my sim still wear pants while using toilet. Is it because of certain mods or something? I'm pretty lost and I hope I could get any answer here. Thanks in advance!

Reactions: Guile19

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Sims wearing things they shouldn't be is a Maxis bug they refuse to fix. Towel outfit and costume are ruined. Guys walking around in high heels while in Darth Vader costume, guys wearing stockings/fishnets when wearing black and white formal wear for the black and white party event. Its a mess. But then again. Sims 4.

Also, its vanilla items they're wearing. Not CC. So go figure.

Reactions: pobelisima
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes