Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 21, 2018
The one time I was excited for DWP weekly update, the one thing I was excited for, isn't released. I'm hoping some generous soul here is pledged to Darte77? I'm assuming DWP lost their donor :cry::

Last edited:

DarkAudit

Apr 5, 2019
It took me 8-9 hours yesterday to fix my mods folder. I opened all overslotted objects and cut down most of slots myself. they passed the load process after. actually I have some showers but they all did not make my game to crash. only overslotted objects and overrides (like brazenlotus and erosims) were culprits.
Good luck if you did not finish yet!
Don't be like me and think something's wrong when a tub isn't detected in the DU batch fix. I forgot to run the IL fix first. PEBKAC.

danicos

May 7, 2018
Just an FYI for those who haven't tried it, CN updated his mods (Kinky whims/Pets) again and its working with WW148.2 (didn't try 148.3).

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
For those who crash the game, you need to do the following:
Download and install Sims 4 Studio
Run it and open the cheat console with the key combination Ctrl + Shift + C
In the window that appears, enter "Slot195" (without quotes)
Next, select the "Mods" pack. Click "Ok."
Wait until the program scans your Mods folder.
A window appears with a list of broken mods that will need to be removed manually from your "Mods" folder

Make sure you have the latest version of Sims 4 Studio installed before doing all of the above.

nihil_ist

Dec 11, 2017
As far as I know, none of the mods I have from him change my Sims motives at all. They are more like changing annoying things Sims do (Reacting to a celebrity in the club, wearing 1,000 accessories when wearing a towel, changing to situation outfits, talking to the god damn talking toilet, etc) or fixing buys that EA never fixes.

I don't know what "Includes the simdata file in the motives..." means though or how to spot it. I know nothing about configuration of mods.
Cool has one mod that changes the level for motives to turn yellow and red, I think it only touches the energy motive... that mod includes the SimData file, Maxis changed the SimData file in the update and that mod is causing crash to desktop right now... I don't remember the name of the mod, though.

Disqu

Aug 27, 2017
for me the method above by maksimko12 (btw ty for the method :) ) is showing only furnitures and few decors... i though it will show traits mods or something... but shocked me that shows only furnitures and decors.

6f7d1c2c211c70662be93dbaa319befd.png

for me those were problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes