Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Hotlisa

Sep 9, 2020
I see a lot of people talking about Devious Desires, but every where I read on lovers lab, I hear bad things about it and how it crashes the game, what's the deal?

Anon.1337

Jun 9, 2017
Is there a repack of some sort similar to the ILLUSION ones from SCREWNOISE in that sense ? Or just a huge ass modpack ?

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
Is there a repack of some sort similar to the ILLUSION ones from SCREWNOISE in that sense ? Or just a huge ass modpack ?
no, because the game gets updated so much, the mods have to be updated alongside the game, the mod pack would break quick and no one wants to maintain it for all the lazy people.

Moonny

May 12, 2018
Why would someone think that making a mod pack for a game that has hundreds and hundreds of mods that happen to need constant updating because they break with almost every patch is a good idea?
I've said this many times and I'll say it again: modding The Sims isn't for lazy people. You should take your time selecting and knowing what you're installing and keeping it updated and organized if you want your game to work and to know what could be causing problems after a new update, it will save you time in the long run.

Last edited:

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
I see a lot of people talking about Devious Desires, but every where I read on lovers lab, I hear bad things about it and how it crashes the game, what's the deal?
There's a lot to say about this but it's off topic, I suggest you go over to the DD thread and even the discord to find out more information. I will say it's never crashed my game though and I switched to it from WW months ago, most of the negative things you hear about it seem unfounded, at least from what I've seen firsthand.

Reactions: 20eyes and Hotlisa

xxvaynxx

Jul 10, 2020
Its honestly isn't bad at all. But a lot of things tend not to work with it. I know its off topic but TL;DR. Since it involves rape being the biggest one and simmers being some of the biggest social justice warrior gaming communities. It naturally doesn't go over well with a lot of big modders.
Admittedly though, there has been times where DD did slow down my game "A LOT" though. But that was like way back when it was still fairly new and still on lovers lab. Now its fine and doesn't cause problems.
Source: I use it with WW.

Reactions: 20eyes and Hotlisa