Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Perplexum

Mar 22, 2021
Does anyone else have problems with MCCC menu not showing up? I checked my mod list in-game and mc_cmd_center shows up as one of the mods; both cc and script mods are enabled as well, but I can't seem to get the menus to show up either on sim, computer, or mail. Happend when I updated to the latest one.
I had that issue too. I have solved it with checking all script mods for possible updates and updated all script mods again. Afterwards MCCC showed up and works fine again.

Reactions: Olethros

caponey

Jul 26, 2020
Jade Rasif by S4I

LetsUpload
:
WorkUpload:
MediaFire:
Thanks for all the updates for S4I just wondering if you have Charlotte McKinney you could share?

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
can you guys fix the links for like 80% of the sims4you links, they're mostly down due to inactivity apparently, and I wanna collect them like pokemon lmao

CortoMaltese

Apr 17, 2020
I can provide all the S4I files, just ask.

But please, can someone give DevilAngelSims files in return? I don't want to subscribe to another patreon.
Thanks for your offer. Help with Holly Garner and Luna Star would be great.
Unfortunately I can't help with DevilAngelSims myself because I don't use them (they are too special for me because of the individual character skins)

yancondary

Nov 19, 2018
Thanks for your offer. Help with Holly Garner and Luna Star would be great.
Unfortunately I can't help with DevilAngelSims myself because I don't use them (they are too special for me because of the individual character skins)
Luna Star:

Holly Garner:

Now please, someone post DevilAngelSims files?

tk1357

Oct 20, 2017
Charlotte McKinney by S4I

SimsFileShare
:
LetsUpload:
WorkUpload:
MediaFire:
Do you happen to have Olivia Munn as well? Thanks for the updates btw.

Reactions: daledoe

SpyderBandit

Oct 17, 2021
do you have pink sparkles and mandi aka xiangling?
Mandi aka Xiangling by S4I

MediaFire
:
WorkUpload:
LetsUpload:

Pink Sparkles by S4I

MediaFire
:
WorkUpload:
LetsUpload: