Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

rayoIII

Mar 18, 2019
does someone know which one is the las version of this mod?

EllaNoir Presents - FlirtyFetishes: BDSM - A BDSM Mod For The Sims 4 06

SpyderBandit

Oct 17, 2021
Carmella Bing by S4I

MediaFire
:
WorkUpload:
LetsUpload:

Lexi Luna by S4I

MediaFire
:
WorkUpload:
LetsUpload:

SocziBoczi

Jun 5, 2020
Carmella Bing by S4I

MediaFire
:
WorkUpload:
LetsUpload:

Lexi Luna by S4I

MediaFire
:
WorkUpload:
LetsUpload:
You are amazing. Thanks so much for sharing this content. I have one more request though. Would you be able to share Lexi Belle?

Bhob

Oct 20, 2019
I suggest people to avoid downloading his body presets as well.
I just tested and installed his body present 12-13 and it some reason slowed down my game a TON.
I didn't test which one it was but honestly. Be safe and just remove all this dudes mods. Clearly he has no idea what's he's doing. There are other body presents if you want a thicc body.
That's sad to hear - their Real3Dpussyv07 and v08 are among my favorites.

Reactions: ShaggyDhs

SpyderBandit

Oct 17, 2021
Is it too much to ask for Cobie Smulders,Anna Kendrick and Tru Kait?
Anna Kendrick by S4I

LetsUpload
:
WorkUpload:
MediaFire:

Cobie Smulders by S4I

LetsUpload
:
WorkUpload:
MediaFire:

Tru Kait by S4I

LetsUpload
:
WorkUpload:
MediaFire:

Hotlisa

Sep 9, 2020
Does anyone know how to use the Bizarre plant animations? I followed his instructions to activate the plant object and was able to place it in world, but I cannot select it or find any animations. And Yes I did downlead the animations

1637074204416.png

1637074164654.png

bpeachee

Aug 29, 2021
Anna Kendrick by S4I

LetsUpload
:
WorkUpload:
MediaFire:

Cobie Smulders by S4I

LetsUpload
:
WorkUpload:
MediaFire:

Tru Kait by S4I

LetsUpload
:
WorkUpload:
MediaFire:

Most , maybe all , of S4I's patreon sims can be found here..

Last edited:
Reactions: CortoMaltese

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
Does anyone know how to use the Bizarre plant animations? I followed his instructions to activate the plant object and was able to place it in world, but I cannot select it or find any animations. And Yes I did downlead the animations
I think it depends on the folder you've placed the animations in. Put them directly in the mods folder or in the WW and make sure the WW in use is in the mod folder directly so the game can find it quickly.

Jorak84

Jul 2, 2017

Check the requirements which are mentioned in the post. You need asketos objects for the tentacles. Without them there is no animation.

Reactions: Hotlisa

CortoMaltese

Apr 17, 2020

Most , maybe all , of S4I's patreon sims can be found here..
A reference to the historically long existing (and previously best) pirate site is always good, because you can find a lot there (perfect for S4 cc expansion beginners). BUT: PMBD has not been updated for a long time ... and the last posts here were about the current 2021 S4i Sims.
Therefore, here is a further note to supplement: is always a good place to search! (and has just been updated)

Last edited:

xxvaynxx

Jul 10, 2020
A reference to the historically long existing (and previously best) pirate site is always good, because you can find a lot there (perfect for S4 cc expansion beginners). BUT: PMBD has not been updated for a long time ... and the last posts here were about the current 2021 S4i Sims.
Therefore, here is a further note to supplement: is always a good place to search! (and has just been updated)
Yeah it hasn't been updated in ages and pretty sure that site is pretty dead at this point. Its best to check kemono party for mods as that at least get updated with popular modders. Sadly, modders I normally use like a lot of chinese modders don't get updated as much anywhere.

beastbybay

Feb 23, 2019
Anyone experiencing random crashing after adding WW 169.2?

I swear I've never had a crash on this save file and I've been playing it at least a couple times a week since July. Then on the day I added 169.2, I get my first ever crash after playing in live mode for 5 mins. I try again the next couple days and I'm able to play for hours with no crashing. But then today I get a random crash after 3 hours of play time, about 30 mins after I used the Sex Party feature :unsure:

Reactions: megsterkitty