Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
Hello everyone! Tell me what is happening with this site? I don't even have a chance to post anything here. The chat window is not displayed at all. Now, for a long time, at least through the phone it turned out to write this and then everything looks crooked.

DeadNin

Nov 15, 2019
I gave the changelog for WW 169.3 on AML. If you have the opportunity to publish it here, then please do so.
I'm sorry can someone tell me what AML means? Tried googling it but I doubt it means "anti-money laundering" or "acute myeloid leukemia"

ShadowRim

Oct 8, 2019
I'm sorry can someone tell me what AML means? Tried googling it but I doubt it means "anti-money laundering" or "acute myeloid leukemia"
The fact you tried to google it has me dying. For you and anybody else who are not aware, the website is actually called amlgames and it is a adult mods site like what we're on right now but it is in Russian. They have a thread where they post wicked whims updates and patreon animations.

Reactions: DeadNin

Hotlisa

Sep 9, 2020
So I have DLd all the WW animations they currently have that I wanted. So my stupid question of the day is, how do I know when the guys at post new animations?

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
So I have DLd all the WW animations they currently have that I wanted. So my stupid question of the day is, how do I know when the guys at post new animations?
By clicking the creators you want the animations from and pressing the Follow button on the top right.

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
You could also join Sims After Dark Discord server, role into their Wicked Role and opt into being pinged for Wicked mod news (animations, WW, WP)
1637831595640.png

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
I do not know if it is possible to give links to other similar sites here, but in general here: If this is prohibited, let the moderators delete this message.

Reactions: DeadNin