Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
Im lost how do I do that?
When you click any link on the one you've posted (main Ww) you'll be directed to Lovers Lab. There you can select to follow his or her content. It's next to send me version updates which is another option you can pick.

DeadNin

Nov 15, 2019
The fact you tried to google it has me dying. For you and anybody else who are not aware, the website is actually called amlgames and it is a adult mods site like what we're on right now but it is in Russian. They have a thread where they post wicked whims updates and patreon animations.
Thanks for explaining, and if that has you dying wait till you hear that I just checked and turns out that I actually had that thread bookmarked... my brain is a boomer

DangleEM

Apr 15, 2020
Thanks so much Spyderbandit for posting all these Sims. I went through what's on the google sheets and what's been posted here and, FWIW, the ones we are still missing are:

Octokuro
Yui Hatano
Asuka Kishi
Kate Lambert aka Kato
Maoi Yua Hyun
Bob Ross (We need him, he deserves a sims harem, lol)
Izabela Izycka
Tomomi Morisaki

SpyderBandit

Oct 17, 2021
Thanks so much Spyderbandit for posting all these Sims. I went through what's on the google sheets and what's been posted here and, FWIW, the ones we are still missing are:

Octokuro
Yui Hatano
Asuka Kishi
Kate Lambert aka Kato
Maoi Yua Hyun
Bob Ross (We need him, he deserves a sims harem, lol)
Izabela Izycka
Tomomi Morisaki
I'm not going to flood the thread with posts about them, but I am currently uploading them. Check the links in my signature.

MoesiTokes

May 24, 2018
Bob Ross! he is a must have so that he can use a happy little flame thrower to turn sims into happy little hot dogs with life tragedies mod.
Edit* SpyderBandit you kick ass! Thank you!
did yall see the documentary on him on Netflix?? #freeBobRoss
I'll put him in my game and give a mansion with tons of happy little trees and bushes.

Reactions: Leddeath

gsbm

May 6, 2017
I did not see that Documentary but I did watch an interview with his sister who talked about how unhappy he was near the end. His name and face was everywhere and he saw very little of the rewards. Still he persisted because of the joy he brought to others.
did yall see the documentary on him on Netflix?? #freeBobRoss
I'll put him in my game and give a mansion with tons of happy little trees and bushes.

SkyRebel

Jun 8, 2017
Did they fixed the camera bug when you move your camera during animations in first person view?

Last edited:
Reactions: Bendos