Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Nisa is spending too much time snorting mushrooms... in 2.2.6c, slaves cost more than my balance. Like 7bn... WTF? Again? This has happened before.

• Haha
Reactions: Asimmer

Hotlisa

Sep 9, 2020
This is going to sound odd, but I ran into an issue several months back where I was able to take pictures, but none of them saved. As it turned out, my antivirus was not allowing Sims 4 to write to the photo directory. I actually had to add that directory as an exclusion. Well, I ended up adding sims 4 to the exclusion. Not at all sure it's related, but just a reminder that stranger things have happened.
OMG thank you! that worked!

Reactions: MickCasanova

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
Savaccini Animations (04.12.2021)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I would like to ask you if this pack is the Patreon version or the LL version. Savaccini has a list of scenes (orange color) that are early access on patreon on listed on Loverslab and i dont know if this pack is the same as the LL pack without the patreon scenes or is the patreon full version because i dont see any of the early access animations from patreon with this packages. I installed both packages included but should i include the "WW_Savaccini_UnlockHiddenAnimations.package" file to watch them or only the 2 packages included on the rar file? Maybe patreon packages has a different unlock package to watch the rough/forced animations?

As i say only i see the LL animations and not the patreon early animations included.

You can see it here:

Does anyone know which fashion this award trait is from?
View attachment 1533177
Maybe is from WickedPixxel "Sexy Gigs Mod" but i dont know because i dont have it.

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
I would like to ask you if this pack is the Patreon version or the LL version. Savaccini has a list of scenes (orange color) that are early access on patreon on listed on Loverslab and i dont know if this pack is the same as the LL pack without the patreon scenes or is the patreon full version because i dont see any of the early access animations from patreon with this packages. I installed both packages included but should i include the "WW_Savaccini_UnlockHiddenAnimations.package" file to watch them or only the 2 packages included on the rar file? Maybe patreon packages has a different unlock package to watch the rough/forced animations?

As i say only i see the LL animations and not the patreon early animations included.

You can see it here:

Maybe is from WickedPixxel "Sexy Gigs Mod" but i dont know because i dont have it.
These are animations from Patreon. You need to remove public animations from LL and install both packages from the archive.

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
These are animations from Patreon. You need to remove public animations from LL and install both packages from the archive.

I dont have public animations from LL i never used them i only have installed the patreon version you uploaded here and and the unlocked file that is used to unlock the forced/rough scenes. So should i delete the unlocked file too and i can watch all the scenes then? I though that i needed the unlocked for the patreon version.

EDIT: For example i cant see this animation: and i have the pole dance with 3 sizes: large/ medium/short i only see azmodan22 and other creator's animations but not from Savaccinni. What kind of pole dance is he using for it? This is one from the early access patreon i think.

Last edited:

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
Anarcis Animations (07.12.2021)

E404P Patreon Animations (15.11.2021)

For this series of animations, the "AFSCrownRoyalPeachDECO" object is required:

Last edited: