Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Sarducci

Nov 27, 2017
Anyone else have the issue with the recent mod updates causing clothing to be duplicated to all slots? It's happened before, but I cant recall which mod is responsible.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Anyone else have the issue with the recent mod updates causing clothing to be duplicated to all slots? It's happened before, but I cant recall which mod is responsible.
Basemental and Nisa are partly responsible for that. Their sims duplicate their dress to every slot and they can't be removed. Maybe they're afraid us commoner's will defile the damned shaman lol....

Reactions: DeadNin

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
Anarcis Animations (10.12.2021)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
QuinSims Animations (09.12.2021)

Savaccini Animations (10.12.2021)

Sarducci

Nov 27, 2017
Basemental and Nisa are partly responsible for that. Their sims duplicate their dress to every slot and they can't be removed. Maybe they're afraid us commoner's will defile the damned shaman lol....
Seems to only effect one of my sims, and rolling back Nisa/MCC/WW (don't use basemental) didn't address it. Thinking it might be a conflicting body part. Will play around with it some more.

Reactions: MickCasanova

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
Anarcis Animations (10.12.2021)

QuinSims Animations (09.12.2021)

Savaccini Animations (10.12.2021)

Are these from Patreon?

• Angry
Reactions: MickCasanova

godpan

Apr 17, 2018
Hmm, guyz! Does anyone have ? Early versions didn't work fine to me, but the author said he had done a lot of fixes.

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
Hmm, guyz! Does anyone have ? Early versions didn't work fine to me, but the author said he had done a lot of fixes.
Latest public version is 7.1A and it works fine aside from one problem listed in the Patreon post