Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

gsbm

May 6, 2017
pr3 has its own troubles as well. skill cheats are screwed up and a few other things are missing
You mean PR3? I never got far enough in to test it. When I hit the issue with not being able to "forget active" I just went back to the last public release. That's good to know though.
R3 also had issues with the skill cheats not working for setting skill levels or for setting things like manners and ect. i would go back to r2 but I get a 102 error when I try

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Simshub is broke on mine, or at least all the photos I took to post to simshub are missing
This is going to sound odd, but I ran into an issue several months back where I was able to take pictures, but none of them saved. As it turned out, my antivirus was not allowing Sims 4 to write to the photo directory. I actually had to add that directory as an exclusion. Well, I ended up adding sims 4 to the exclusion. Not at all sure it's related, but just a reminder that stranger things have happened.

DeadNin

Nov 15, 2019
Isn't there a "send nudes" option with wicked whims..? I've seen it mentioned more than once but can't really find it. Also checked the features on their site and nothing... with this I don't mean to simhub, I mean to a lover as a text.

Jules 27

Nov 12, 2019
This is going to sound odd, but I ran into an issue several months back where I was able to take pictures, but none of them saved. As it turned out, my antivirus was not allowing Sims 4 to write to the photo directory. I actually had to add that directory as an exclusion. Well, I ended up adding sims 4 to the exclusion. Not at all sure it's related, but just a reminder that stranger things have happened.
Thank you, I guess Kaspersky didnt like nudie pics lol......fixed now, did exactly as you said

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
Isn't there a "send nudes" option with wicked whims..? I've seen it mentioned more than once but can't really find it. Also checked the features on their site and nothing... with this I don't mean to simhub, I mean to a lover as a text.

I think (but im not sure about it) that this option is not available when you are using a teen. Im not sure if this option is from WP, WW or SOL but i saw it too.

Jorak84

Jul 2, 2017
Click a Sim in your contacts and check out the Whicked options. There should be the "Send nude selfie" option.

DeadNin

Nov 15, 2019
Click a Sim in your contacts and check out the Whicked options. There should be the "Send nude selfie" option.
Thanks I found it. I was trying to send nudes between sims living together. Apparently the option only shows up with sims from outside the household.