Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

ravven_7

Apr 22, 2019
Anyone experiencing random crashing after adding WW 169.2?

I swear I've never had a crash on this save file and I've been playing it at least a couple times a week since July. Then on the day I added 169.2, I get my first ever crash after playing in live mode for 5 mins. I try again the next couple days and I'm able to play for hours with no crashing. But then today I get a random crash after 3 hours of play time, about 30 mins after I used the Sex Party feature :unsure:
Yes, the game keeps crashing after the update of Snowy Escape, any solution? NO.

Reactions: beastbybay

Olethros

Aug 10, 2017
Does anyone here have any experience with their MCCC menus disappearing even though the package file is active in-game? Like you know which script or package file caused it to not function or is incompatible with it?

Aug 20, 2017
error code: 102 how to fix it?

:(
This error 102 usually mean there are outdated mods/cc in your game. These will need to be checked over. To fix this issue you'll want to move your mods folder to the desktop, clear your game cache and delete the localthumbcache. package from the Sims 4 folder to help with troubleshooting.

For more info Page 2

Reactions: maryysinfl

SpyderBandit

Oct 17, 2021
SpyderBandit do you have and could share Sarah Gibson and Missypwns? The links in the sheet for those 2 are dead
Missypwns by S4I

MediaFire
:
WorkUpload:
LetsUpload:

Sarah Gibson by S4I

MediaFire
:
WorkUpload:
LetsUpload:

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Getting a weird glitch for a while now when in first person and moving the camera it moves the Sim around with it causing alignment issues. Its VERY noticeable in WW.

Reactions: Kiwifruitpassion

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Uh... Might be a silly question but bear with me, always used the public version of WW and now I know I can put my hands on the patreon one... The changeable stripclub venue and the inappropriate unlock, what are they and do I need them for the latest version (169.2)?

Olethros

Aug 10, 2017
Uh... Might be a silly question but bear with me, always used the public version of WW and now I know I can put my hands on the patreon one... The changeable stripclub venue and the inappropriate unlock, what are they and do I need them for the latest version (169.2)?
Inappropiate unlock allows incest and teen relationships I believe. Not sure about stripclub venue as I never used it

Jules 27

Nov 12, 2019
Inappropriate unlock allows you to unlock teens activities with adults etc and also allows family "relations"......the strip club venue changer allows you to run an actual strip club and it changes a venue to generic to allow the activities to run I believe (Ive been using it since WW strip clubs became a thing so it could have changed over time), if its still required Im not sure, I have it in my folder without problems, never tried removing it.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Inappropriate unlock allows you to unlock teens activities with adults etc and also allows family "relations"......the strip club venue changer allows you to run an actual strip club and it changes a venue to generic to allow the activities to run I believe (Ive been using it since WW strip clubs became a thing so it could have changed over time), if its still required Im not sure, I have it in my folder without problems, never tried removing it.
If you can change the venue to 'Generic' you won't need the utility. And you only needed it for a brief instant between the versions. Not sure why it's still floating around out there. I only needed it once myself because it was due to some incompatibility with the previous way the previous version use to handle it. I was able to switch the venue no prob.