Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

kto-nibyd

May 4, 2020
[QUOTE = "Spunkmeister, post: 5092825, member: 11832"]
Не могла ли она просто, я не знаю, создать вторую ветку / раздел / что угодно, специально только для патреона? Я не понимаю, зачем нужно полностью закрывать весь 9 двор, даже если в нем есть свободные.
[/ QUOTE]
материалы она взяла отсюда. потом тему закрыли.
может были жалобы от создателей
Understandable. Is there anyway to join the group? They were my go-to for so much content.
I do not know. maybe they will accept some verified accounts in VK

Last edited:

blackdad7

Apr 27, 2018
The Sims™ 4 2_11_2021 3_03_16 AM.png
Can any body tell me what is missing i am using LUUMIA_SmoothishIIFemale and i have wild_guy Nipples and LUUMIA_DR_TIT-E_Medium but its not auto applied by default in all sims. but with wild_guy FemaleDefaultNudeSkin its work but i dont like that skin.

Apr 3, 2020
Is there an updated patreon version of AEP yet? I see that there is a public version released this week in which the photography studio issues are fixed. The receptionist isn't showing up and I have no option to get makeup or wardrobe styling done with the 4.6.7 patreon version.

Lucian Rising

Pesky Pirate
Donor
Sep 23, 2018
Anarcis
Oral Deadlift, 4P Oraljob Workout Machines
Dry Cycle F Vaginal Washing Machines
Phone Interruption MF Vaginal Single and Double Beds
Bed Amazon, aggressive MF Vaginal Single and Double Beds
Cooldown Sex MF vaginal kiddie pools
Political Courage MF/MM Oraljob for San Moyashino Speakers Podium
Chesterfield Sixsome 6P Teasing scene. also split into three separate 2P Teasing interactions: Rear Gaze, Intimate Nuzzle and Forward Fondle. 3 seater sofa
Anal Chakras 2P Anal Yoga Mats
Fingered on all Fours 2P Handjob Floors
Elaborate Massage! 4P Massage Tables
Cuckold Provocation, 3P Double Beds
Anal Crunch 4P Anal Workout Machine!
Restroom R & R, solo F Handjob Toilets
Regretful Afterglow 1P/2P/3P Teasing Double Beds
Advanced Anilingus MF/FF Oraljob Sofas and Loveseats
Cooking with Gas MF/MM Anal Kitchen Counters
Rectal Pump 4P Workout Machine
Inverse Anal Yoga MM/MF Anal Yoga Mats
Restroom R&R M Handjob Toilets
Explosive Surprise MF/MM Climax Sofas and Loveseats!

Mattyas

Jan 2, 2021
Why have the old files are also included in Wild_Guy (googledoc).
Are there any problems with the new version? :unsure:

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
google gox downloads are corrupted i get this message for everyone one of them even when i re download.
I dont have issues with the google docx - you are confusing an out of date file that Sims 4 cannot play any longer due to new patches etc. Artimiel or whoever that creator is, is the culprit, not google docs. Gone through a few files like that myself from multiple sources (SimsDom, Patreon, etc)

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Does anyone have this specific sim from Sugarbaby? or any patreon content from Sugarbaby for that matter? This sim right here, the name's Giselle Atlenburger, it's been out since November of last year for 5$.

View attachment 1028161 View attachment 1028162
I direct message them on LoversLab asking if they intend to make this early access finally free as it's been a while - will let you know if i get a response.

Reactions: Spunkmeister
Nov 15, 2020
Ok so seems YourFalseHope just locked her NSFW content under a paywall, which is the most hypocresy I've seen in ages, because they were free and now she just had the nerve to lock them, is not even a patreon different version, she just locked them and their upcoming updates, like, for reaaaal. So I hope anyone can share that or that THE REBELS will add those in their sheets, lord, is just not right, is not even exclusive features, is just one day things are free, the other, bang, not anymore, and then you're screwed if you have them and need updates. Ugh! So anyone who has it, please leak. Cherry_Bomb please add in your sheets!!!

sketchyang

Jan 12, 2021
Is someone had the problem where sims can't stop having sex,i just updated to the latest wickedwhims and i got a notify exception detected every time