Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Feb 4, 2021
Ok so seems YourFalseHope just locked her NSFW content under a paywall, which is the most hypocresy I've seen in ages, because they were free and now she just had the nerve to lock them, is not even a patreon different version, she just locked them and their upcoming updates, like, for reaaaal. So I hope anyone can share that or that THE REBELS will add those in their sheets, lord, is just not right, is not even exclusive features, is just one day things are free, the other, bang, not anymore, and then you're screwed if you have them and need updates. Ugh! So anyone who has it, please leak. Cherry_Bomb please add in your sheets!!!
It's a dollar. Why don't you get it for all of us and stop hating on her. Share it with us, please. Maybe she did that so the haters can't comment nasty posts on her patreon. Give her a break.

simmysim

Jul 15, 2017
I dont have issues with the google docx - you are confusing an out of date file that Sims 4 cannot play any longer due to new patches etc. Artimiel or whoever that creator is, is the culprit, not google docs. Gone through a few files like that myself from multiple sources (SimsDom, Patreon, etc)
its not an outdated mod its the mod ive just downloaded once i get rid of that one the next animation downloaded pops up the same way and so on for the next animation ive downloaded. im not sure why this is happening i have updated my game and my ww so i dont understand it either maybe ill try using firefox to download instead of chrome.

Reactions: rai-chan
Apr 6, 2020
Ok so seems YourFalseHope just locked her NSFW content under a paywall, which is the most hypocresy I've seen in ages, because they were free and now she just had the nerve to lock them, is not even a patreon different version, she just locked them and their upcoming updates, like, for reaaaal. So I hope anyone can share that or that THE REBELS will add those in their sheets, lord, is just not right, is not even exclusive features, is just one day things are free, the other, bang, not anymore, and then you're screwed if you have them and need updates. Ugh! So anyone who has it, please leak. Cherry_Bomb please add in your sheets!!!
Don't flame creators for things that are out of their control, like patreon TOS. If there's something you're looking for, asking kindly is the best way.

simmysim

Jul 15, 2017
these animations downloaded from google dox f9 folder are broken and will not allow my game to run after downloading some also wont open.

Lucian Rising

Pesky Pirate
Donor
Sep 23, 2018
ooOLaLa

Standing - Perfect Eiffel Tower Oral/Penetation [THREESOME](AP)
Floor - Leg Hold Double Penetration [THREESOME](AP)
Floor - DoggyStyle/Oraljob DoubleTeam [THREESOME](AP)
---
Coffee Table - Reverse Cowgirl Bounce (AP)
Dining Table - Smooth Side Behind Bang (AP)
Dining Table - Hair Grab Reverse Cowgirl Climax (AP)
Dining Table - Classic Cunnilingus Climax (AP)
---
Door - Elevated Missionary Bang Against Door (AP)
Toilet - Leg Lift Kneeling Missionary (AP)
Toilet - Kneeling DoggyStyle Climax (AP)
---
Single Bed - Classic Makeout Missionary #1 (AP)
Single Bed - Classic Intense Missionary #2 (AP)
---
Armchair - Ass Tease/Grab + Masturbation (AP)
Armchair - Leaning Angled Doggystyle (AP)
Counter - Standing Behind DoggyStyle Climax (AP)

simmysim

Jul 15, 2017
ooOLaLa

Standing - Perfect Eiffel Tower Oral/Penetation [THREESOME](AP)
Floor - Leg Hold Double Penetration [THREESOME](AP)
Floor - DoggyStyle/Oraljob DoubleTeam [THREESOME](AP)
---
Coffee Table - Reverse Cowgirl Bounce (AP)
Dining Table - Smooth Side Behind Bang (AP)
Dining Table - Hair Grab Reverse Cowgirl Climax (AP)
Dining Table - Classic Cunnilingus Climax (AP)
---
Door - Elevated Missionary Bang Against Door (AP)
Toilet - Leg Lift Kneeling Missionary (AP)
Toilet - Kneeling DoggyStyle Climax (AP)
---
Single Bed - Classic Makeout Missionary #1 (AP)
Single Bed - Classic Intense Missionary #2 (AP)
---
Armchair - Ass Tease/Grab + Masturbation (AP)
Armchair - Leaning Angled Doggystyle (AP)
Counter - Standing Behind DoggyStyle Climax (AP)

These work! ♥ Ty

perrobros

Sep 16, 2018
Is someone had the problem where sims can't stop having sex,i just updated to the latest wickedwhims and i got a notify exception detected every time
In game, open cheat console and type "ww.fix". That code is supposed to fix any problem generated with the mod. Might help you :)

Reactions: rai-chan

Queen of the Dolls

Definitely a defiant deviant
Donor
Mar 21, 2018
these animations downloaded from google dox f9 folder are broken and will not allow my game to run after downloading some also wont open.
Just played 2-3 hours with that exact pack freshly installed, and not a single issue. You might want to check your other cc`s

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
It was fun sharing while it lasted, I suppose it's back to dick and balls.
I know right :ROFLMAO: :D I don't understand the concept of the new (AKA) SIMS 4 page the old worked just fine. I mean as long as people are visiting and staying on the site and viewing and enjoying the content what ever it may be. A person takes a few days off away from sims but comes back and may look thru upto 10 to 20 pages... Been there done that. Bottom line its time spent on the Site. Always thought that was the main Goal :unsure: People feel maybe more comfortable putting a request in or dropping a mod or CC here rather than other sites. I like a the prior SIMS concept because it was a one stop shopping Network (y)

rxchrae

Jan 24, 2021
Hi, is there a discord for the sims4conversions besides VK? my account was blocked for some reason and i dont understand russian (If this is the right place to ask)