Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I saw in the lupobianco animation download area, that there was a lupobianco level 2, 3, and 4 are those just objects or alternative options to the animations.

If anyone knows would be helpful. I did not try them they may not even work, just was wondering there purpose.

Jorak84

Jul 2, 2017
im aware i wasnt trying to unzip them only 2 come out as zip files as the one shown in the screen shot.
They work fine. Maybe you accidentially told Windows to open package files with Winrar by standard? Just put them in the Mods folder as they are.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Hi, is there a discord for the sims4conversions besides VK? my account was blocked for some reason and i dont understand russian (If this is the right place to ask)
tip for learning russian - access VK with Google Chrome, right click on the page, click on Translate to English. If you need to talk to them, open up google, type in russian to english translation. two boxes will pop up. fill in your english question on the left. copy and paste the translation on the right. End conversation with a shot of vodka and you're all set.

if I find an english website for sims4conversions, will let you know.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Sometimes SimsDom has some useful stuff - both useful for your strippers or easy access women.

Direct Download Link: Image Link:

Direct Download Link: Image Link:

And NitroPanic always pushes the boundaries -

rxchrae

Jan 24, 2021
tip for learning russian - access VK with Google Chrome, right click on the page, click on Translate to English. If you need to talk to them, open up google, type in russian to english translation. two boxes will pop up. fill in your english question on the left. copy and paste the translation on the right. End conversation with a shot of vodka and you're all set.

if I find an english website for sims4conversions, will let you know.
Thank you for this! i loved all the sl conversions, just a shame i can't get access to them now for my game. Can't create another account because my phone number has already been used

Moonny

May 12, 2018
No it isn't. Downloaded and inspected with S4S... Sounds like you use Defender...
1613165231301.png
I have downloaded many packages from here and other places over the years and never had an issue before with the antivirus. Given the latest trend of some Patreon creators including trojans in their zips to catch leakers and that this isn't any kind of hack/crack, it's fair to assume it's a legit possitive, so better stay safe

Last edited:

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I just scanned that file with windows defender and malwarebytes. Nothing found.
I am not going to be to worried about it, I don't have anything on my system worth worrying about. Don't want to have to rebuild, but hey it happens. I mean is the water to cold for swimming, I am sure I'll get use to it, or should I wait another month.

Well darn I got a leg cramp and drowned :(

• Haha
Reactions: Jeepster

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
I want to ask if is possible to make compatible/repair this mod with latest Sims/WW versions: It started to clip sex animations few months ago and its not working properly with WW nowdays :( Its the best mod for tits and there is no one like this nowdays or at least i can't find any.

kaprol88

Sep 23, 2017
Hi, not sure if this is the right place to ask, but does anybody know what happened to Sims Galaxy on VK? I can't access it

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Does anyone have XtraSims Sexy Silhouette Mirrors? Out of the 15 pack, Im looking for #s 1,2,6, 8,11 and 15. Does anyone have?

And if you have XtraSims stuff, do you have their adult dvd rack as well?

All no longer available on LoversLab and on their patreon or website :(

Thnx.

Last edited: