Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Apr 4, 2021
Wʜʏ ᴀᴛʀᴏɪs ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴀɴɪᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴs ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇʟᴏɢ? ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅ, sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ɪ ᴅᴏᴡɴʟᴏᴀᴅ ɪᴛ ᴏʀ ɴᴀʜ?

CortoMaltese

Apr 17, 2020
Wʜʏ ᴀᴛʀᴏɪs ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴀɴɪᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴs ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇʟᴏɢ? ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅ, sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ɪ ᴅᴏᴡɴʟᴏᴀᴅ ɪᴛ ᴏʀ ɴᴀʜ?
Yes, a short changelog would be better. I always take a quick look to see what should be new.

Reactions: MatomiB and Asimmer

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
He never seems to have ever done one based on his post on LL, and he keeps responses brief. No need though, he shows the animations in action, and he provides the necessary accessories for his animations, so no need to list any other requirement other than WW. I just hope his new stuff isn't WW only, found one animator whose poses do not show up under DD, didn't know there was a way to block it.. but I guess there is.

DeadNin

Nov 15, 2019
Is the site they use hosted in Russia? If so, its probably not the best idea to be relying on Russian sites to upload files. We don't all have have VPN, and I have a hunch, just a hunch, the US, Germany, etc, want to block Russia from everything, produce, internet sales, etc, and so on, and I think Biden's going to push it forward so soon without a VPN, Russian sites won't be able to be routed to. They have been warned for weeks now to stop and if not they'd just be cut off from the rest of the world, well they may still have China.
simfileshare.net is Russian..? I don't think it is... And the people sharing the content here, uploading it to other services have been doing that much longer before this whole Russia thing happened...

That's why I'm wondering why they choose to upload it to these shitty sites that keep taking stuff down and having issues every time. If you don't get to the download as soon as it's uploaded and posted you're fucked and need to be asking, cluttering this thread for example, which is a bad thing for everyone. Not to mention it's work in vain for those uploading, since you upload and after a week oops it's gone you gotta give it again to whoever's asking.
Is there a good reason for doing this..? I'm assuming there has to be, hence me asking. Because if there's none it's a little stupidpointless. :p

animerox1213

Feb 29, 2020
simfileshare.net is Russian..? I don't think it is... And the people sharing the content here, uploading it to other services have been doing that much longer before this whole Russia thing happened...

That's why I'm wondering why they choose to upload it to these shitty sites that keep taking stuff down and having issues every time. If you don't get to the download as soon as it's uploaded and posted you're fucked and need to be asking, cluttering this thread for example, which is a bad thing for everyone. Not to mention it's work in vain for those uploading, since you upload and after a week oops it's gone you gotta give it again to whoever's asking.
Is there a good reason for doing this..? I'm assuming there has to be, hence me asking. Because if there's none it's a little stupidpointless. :p
If you go to the sidebar, under Info, it'll lead you to a page that link to the Google sheets. The subreddit always has the latest links and even if the Google sheets get taken down and reuploaded, that main page will always be there. So bookmark it.

Kilo657

Mar 11, 2018
Hi guys quick question, was there a way to send nudes in the game? I remember seeing an option for it but after I updated the game and WW, I don't see it anymore or do I require a mod that's allows it?

Moonny

May 12, 2018
Hi guys quick question, was there a way to send nudes in the game? I remember seeing an option for it but after I updated the game and WW, I don't see it anymore or do I require a mod that's allows it?
Are you using the Patreon version or Loverslab?
It's part of WW, you don't need to download anything else, but maybe it's still only available on the Patreon version

Last edited:
Reactions: Kilo657

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
Its because you had the Paetron version and when you updated you ended up with the free version. Simhub probably will never be in the free version, read somewhere that he doesn't even like it and may remove it. But its been awhile, could have just been hearsay.

Reactions: Kilo657

DeadNin

Nov 15, 2019
If you go to the sidebar, under Info, it'll lead you to a page that link to the Google sheets. The subreddit always has the latest links and even if the Google sheets get taken down and reuploaded, that main page will always be there. So bookmark it.
Huh? :unsure: I'm talking precisely about the google sheets.
If you follow maksimko12's latest post and try to download Azmodan22's cum layers ( ) for example, the page doesn't even load.

Another example is MOTHERLODESIMS's 2022-03-19 update ( ) try to download it and you get this message "Sorry, no download links available." lol

So again, my question is: why upload to these already proven shitty services and not to simfileshare?

SpyderBandit

Oct 17, 2021
If you follow maksimko12's latest post and try to download Azmodan22's cum layers ( ) for example, the page doesn't even load.

Another example is MOTHERLODESIMS's 2022-03-19 update ( ) try to download it and you get this message "Sorry, no download links available." lol

So again, my question is: why upload to these already proven shitty services and not to simfileshare?
Regarding the Cum Layers, there is a Mirrored link that works.
In regards to MOTHERLODESIMS, I can't see that name anywhere on the sheets.

LetsUpload and Mirrored are not "shitty"

animerox1213

Feb 29, 2020

Both of those things are on the sheets and the links were working, last I checked. And simfileshare had, at one point, just as many problems. Even if things are shared and linked here in this thread, and the links no longer work, they'll always have working links on the Google sheets.

Reactions: Moonny and popendar
Oct 25, 2019

dont escalate things by own conclusions, dont bring russia or any country to here, this peaceful thread let it that way, thete are pretty good mirrors there too i always download from mirrors good speed..u are not choosers inculude me, those guys do hard work keep everything organise, they have all rights where to upload if its problem then bear it, nothing is shiity all have own importance, have a good day ahead...its important to respect people hard work nothing in world one free click and rolling in sky...no disrespect to you have a good time

DeadNin

Nov 15, 2019
dudes, relax... I didn't bring Russia up, Devianza did, I was replying to them. You should read a little more carefully because I'm not escalating anything. I simply asked a question because I myself have never seen Simfileshare having any issues. These services I'm calling shitty, I'm calling shitty because downloads keep going down or something, you guys youselves are bringing up "but there's a mirror link" yeah of course there's a mirror link, if it worked well there would be no need for mirrors, no? So again, please stop dog pilling on someone asking a normal question out of curiosity, I have the right to, just like any of you to ask and I'm not choosing where the uploaders are uploading, I'm asking if there's a legitimate reason why those services are being chosen, since, even by your own words ("there's mirror links!") they don't work too well.

I don't understand why so much defensiveness and sensitivity about such a normal question... it's like you all work for those services or smth? xD Guys I'm bringing this up to make life easier for everyone, including the uploaders! Because if they upload and their downloads keep being taken down then their work is in vain!

And SpyderBandit you can't see the name MOTHERLODESIMS on the sheets..? Ctrl+A and search it please, it's there, it's actually a well known animator.