Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Perplexum

Mar 22, 2021
Does anyone have the new Basemental Drugs, 7.15.185 Patreon version? Thank you in advance.

Delete the file " " in the version from 1st April to get rid of the stupid door eating Clown. I suppose that this will be the only change in version 7.15.185...

Reactions: Abyssdemon0

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
Delete the file " " in the version from 1st April to get rid of the stupid door eating Clown. I suppose that this will be the only change in version 7.15.185...
I'm all for April fools gags but his gag wasn't funny but its why I never download any new update on the first of April, I did get the werewolf update on the 31st and I was half tempted not to, that mod still has a few bugs. If one learns a few things from the Book of the beast, they'll get three blank reward traits that can't be removed via normal cheats, maybe with MCC but I'm not 100% sure since I don't care for MCC.

SpyderBandit

Oct 17, 2021
I'm all for April fools gags but his gag wasn't funny but its why I never download any new update on the first of April, I did get the werewolf update on the 31st and I was half tempted not to, that mod still has a few bugs. If one learns a few things from the Book of the beast, they'll get three blank reward traits that can't be removed via normal cheats, maybe with MCC but I'm not 100% sure since I don't care for MCC.
Furthermore, those that had their doors stolen due to the joke didn't have their doors returned after the update.

Reactions: Perplexum

BusyBoyy

Sep 20, 2021
Does anyone have the wet dick cc( idk if that's what it's called) from E404P? It was an addon skin detail cc that's was in facepaint but I can't find it anywhere.

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
Does someone have the 29 March update for Tonicmole Bouncing Boobies? It's not in the link for Mods+Animations yet.

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
Does someone have the 29 March update for Tonicmole Bouncing Boobies? It's not in the link for Mods+Animations yet.
I thought any updates he did were going to go straight to LL. I take it he became a cog in Paetron's machine? Sad. Don't get me wrong, getting "tips" for the hard work the modders do is more than fair, but its such a shame the modding community, mainly when it comes to the Sims, has become such a "gimmie money" thing. Oh well...

I'm still testing DD 4.0, so far pretty bug free, just some features that aren't implemented yet but have the dialog bubbles, like the ones one gets as their sex experience levels up. Curious how the predator function will work when its actually added, guess they'll be like peepers but more hardcore.

Last edited:

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
I thought any updates he did were going to go straight to LL. I take it he became a cog in Paetron's machine? Sad. Don't get me wrong, getting "tips" for the hard work the modders do is more than fair, but its such a shame the modding community, mainly when it comes to the Sims, has become such a "gimmie money" thing. Oh well...

I'm still testing DD 4.0, so far pretty bug free, just some features that aren't implemented yet but have the dialog bubbles, like the ones one gets as their sex experience levels up. Curious how the predator function will work when its actually added, guess they'll be like peepers but more hardcore.
I hope not LoversLab hasn't been updated since November 7th 2021.

Charles Vane

Formerly 'tkass'
Jul 10, 2019
WW 09.04

v171.1
  • Fixed Strip Club watchers missing behavior
  • Fixed props not smoothly fading out after ending sex
  • Fixed pubic hair being visible on top of My Wedding Stories dresses
  • Small alterations to sex satisfaction moodlets
OMG!! That truly had to be the most hilarious site of all time! Pubic hair on the outside of a wedding dress. LOL! Darn, I'm so sorry I missed that. I think I feel a wedding coming on before I update. I think those sexual satisfaction moodlets can wait awhile.

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
I hope not LoversLab hasn't been updated since November 7th 2021.
You make it sound like the site itself isn't working when Basemental just added something new four days ago.

Tonic hasn't actually updated the mod on LL since July of last year, he seems to have pulled a bait and switch, "here's my cool mod, like it... get hooked on it.. and now no more free updates. gotta pay me now"

His paetron page says he did some new wiggle to the walk but its not working right, so it may be best to hold off on trying to find the latest paetron version anyways..

Reactions: Deckmaster