Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

SpyderBandit

Oct 17, 2021
And SpyderBandit you can't see the name MOTHERLODESIMS on the sheets..? Ctrl+A and search it please, it's there, it's actually a well known animator.
1649091524428.png

Okay, I can focus a little better now. I see it listed under animations lol. The alt link, which is a different Mirrored link, does work. Which is why we have alternate links. Use that one.

Last edited:

DeadNin

Nov 15, 2019
View attachment 1739939

Okay, I can focus a little better now. I see it listed under animations lol. The alt link, which is a different Mirrored link, does work. Which is why we have alternate links. Use that one.
1649099265660.png
??

Yeah the alt links work(when there's alt links). My point is, how about having links that don't get f'd up so we don't need alt ones.... less workload for the uploaders, everyone's happy. Never had any issue with anonfiles either, so why not upload everything on a more reliable service like that one. And I mean it as an example before anyone starts sperging out about a specific service even being mentioned. :ROFLMAO:

SpyderBandit

Oct 17, 2021
View attachment 1740171
??

Yeah the alt links work(when there's alt links). My point is, how about having links that don't get f'd up so we don't need alt ones.... less workload for the uploaders, everyone's happy. Never had any issue with anonfiles either, so why not upload everything on a more reliable service like that one. And I mean it as an example before anyone starts sperging out about a specific service even being mentioned. :ROFLMAO:
We do things that some people don't like, they will get our uploads taken down. That's not our fault. If we uploaded only to one service, that would be a good way to either get that service taken down or at the very least stop us from doing this sort of thing.
As far as I know, the way we do things is the best way for both the uploaders & the people downloading

DeadNin

Nov 15, 2019
We do things that some people don't like, they will get our uploads taken down. That's not our fault. If we uploaded only to one service, that would be a good way to either get that service taken down or at the very least stop us from doing this sort of thing.
As far as I know, the way we do things is the best way for both the uploaders & the people downloading
Ok I understand thanks for the reply, finally. lol

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
dudes, relax... I didn't bring Russia up, Devianza did
Aye, that was me but it was just a heads up that the US and others will be cutting them from incoming traffic soon. Most of the good upload sites are in other European countries, so not really an issue.

As for alt links, Steam Unlocked does it as well, just the smart move to make because if one link gets reported and taken down, there's 2-3 others for back up. I don't see any of the shoddy ones being used like on Steam Unlocked either, so the uploaders here do a pretty damn good job when it comes to what sharing sites they do use.

Vincent Hyde

Sep 13, 2016
Do you have to subscribe to letsupload for it to work? It always times out on its cdnrobot url. Thanks for any support on this issue.

anonarchiver

Sep 20, 2019
Is this the only site you've noticed that you're having an issue with? I hate to have you do too many things over one site, like connecting your computer directly to the modem via cat 5 or 6, but it may be worth a shot if there's other sites you're having issues with.
[/QUOTE]
I think so, but I'm not a very prolific browser of the web. I use my parents' wifi since I live with them, and they're anti-piracy, but I do have an older sibling who lives with us that's pretty skilled at tech I might be able to ask for help. They're more pro-piracy, but I dunno their feelings on pirating from independent creators, though I guess I could just spin it as wanting something not pirated on the same site. Thanks anyway.

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
I think so, but I'm not a very prolific browser of the web. I use my parents' wifi since I live with them, and they're anti-piracy, but I do have an older sibling who lives with us that's pretty skilled at tech I might be able to ask for help.
What is on this site you're trying to get to that's worth angering ma and pa? I went to the url to see if I had the same issue, but didn't go any further. Hope its worth the trouble because it does sound like you're going to have to bypass the router to make sure the router hasn't been set up in a weird way that causes the issues you're having.

SpyderBandit

Oct 17, 2021
I dunno if this is the right place to ask, but does anyone have the Seasons Tuner by CarlSims4Guides? It's behind a seemingly permanent paywall, which is 1. against EA TOS, and 2. against Patreon TOS too I think. Not to mention just generally shitty.
It was shared with us, but it wasn't added to the sheets. I'm not sure why.

WvB

Dec 20, 2021
Does anyone know where I might find the patreon version of ellanoirs Flirty Fethises BDSM mod?
I know its an older one but I haven't been able to localize it till now. Thanks in advance